Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwart

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
Granite Bay, CA
Hello All,

Well what started as a little hobby has gotten a little out of control, so here I am.
Soon I plan on having much more options for everyone but for right now we'll just have to see how much of a demand is out there for what I have to offer and see where this goes.

I am working on getting a supply of more of the exotic hardwoods, so those will come in the near future.

Also in the near future we should have VV bottom feeders and non-feeders.

Well, let me not get to far ahead of myself and start off with what I currently have to offer...

What we have here is a 3.7v bottom feeder.
Feed system is sealed and should never leak into the mod.
All stainless steel and silicone tube feed system.
Not a "tilt and shoot" system, just squeeze the bottle and feed the atty.
The unit measures 2" x 3 7/16" x 1 1/8"
Has a fast color changing led that illuminates the bottle when fired.
The wood is a purple poplar and finished in tung oil.
Door is snug fit and magnet held on opposite corners.
3amp push button
Uses 6ml dropper bottles and 18650 batteries.
Will come with two bottles.

Unit pictured with atty and battery for show only, they are not included. This unit does NOT have a master on/off switch.
IMAG0234.jpg
IMAG0235.jpg
IMAG0236.jpg

This Unit will be $80 which includes shipping
Sold

The bottles and SS tubing for them should be here mid next week so that is when I will accept payment and ship this unit. Posted a few days early to get a feel for the interests in these mods.

And please, if you are new to vaping or mods, educate yourself on the dangers that can arise from the batteries you choose to use.

Last edited:

Rockproof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
PA
Congrats Hog:toast:. I knew that bug would eat your brain until you just had to turn some of these out for resale.

For all, I have traded some things with Mike (Hog) in the past for one of his wood box mods. The craftsmanship is great from the box fit and finish down to the inside wiring.

None of you will be disapointed with his products or service:thumb:

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Aah now i see the little devils - That's a fairly cheap price too .. I'm betting the pics don't do it justice as in my limited experience i think wood is always better when you feel it :)

I have to agree the feel of the wood.I have some of the metal mods just not comfy like wood.

Hogwart

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
Granite Bay, CA
Ok got another one done tonight.
Again I will not have the Bottles or SS tubing for the bottles untill mid next week so that is when I will accept payment and ship this mod.
Sorry guys I do not have a waiting list, right now its kind of a first come, first serve.

I will have several different finishes available once I get going but right now I'm trying out different ones and will just keep posting what I have available and it will go to the first PM I get claiming it for their own.

Next up is Mod #2 also a poplar wood. The finish on this one is several coats of high gloss polyurethane that has been sanded with 1000 grit sandpaper then buffed out with carnauba wax. The look and feel to this Mod is that (well to me at least) of an old bar.
Fast color changing LED illuminates Bottle when fired.
Uses 6 ml bottles and uses 18650 batteries.

This mod does not have a master on/off switch.
The feeder tube inside the atty connector on this one is brass, the bottles will have SS when I get it in.
Once again the atty and battery pictured are for show only and are not included.
IMAG0243.jpg
IMAG0245.jpg
IMAG0240.jpg

The price of this Mod is $80 and includes shipping.
Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread