Holiday Contest - Win a Liberation Mini Starter Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
:lol: HAHAHAHAHAH! :lol:

That was awesome...

wow, i'm honored! there's so many people i need to thank... smoke liberation for the wonderful opportunity...all the fantastic people on this forum......god......my very supportive wife (we did it baby!)......and.........oh, i promised myself i wouldn't cry!....

(note: if either my wife or god is reading this, the thanks are not necessarily given in order of importance)

keys

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2008
US
www.amazon.com
I used Microsoft Movie Maker for the editing. If you've upgraded to Win XP SP2 it comes with it for free.

That program allows you to take individual snapshots from any video; in this case the 1984 Mac commercial. I used a basic photo editing program to paste the e-cig to two of those. Then I used Morpheus Photo Animation Suite to morph one image to the other and it gives you a little video with 15 animated frames. I did that three times for the cig in air and the cig hitting the screen and the girl weilding the cig. Then I added them where I wanted them in the video.

I used Adobe Audition to take the audio out of the original. Used a mic to talk over it and then added auditorium reverb, merged it and then I shortened it as needed and imported it into Movie Maker.

I eliminated most of the original that I didn't need and then pasted the logo on the end with music. Whalla! Instant movie. Spielberg, it's not.

slianfoxob

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2008
Bethlehem, PA
lol. hilarious. particularly your note at the bottom.

wow, i'm honored! there's so many people i need to thank... smoke liberation for the wonderful opportunity...all the fantastic people on this forum......god......my very supportive wife (we did it baby!)......and.........oh, i promised myself i wouldn't cry!....

(note: if either my wife or god is reading this, the thanks are not necessarily given in order of importance)

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA

That acceptance speech alone is worth first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread