holy crap! fuzion vapors juice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I got my order in yesterday....i wanted to let it steep,but couldnt help myself today,i filled up with unicorn blood, holy poo...this stuff is outstanding! it taste like red kool-aid! i wish i would have ran up on this site about 4 months ago,id have not wasted so much money.....I guess my first huge bottle(120ml) is just about to get ordered.....and a few sample packs to test out the rest....The gumby is out standing as well,a bit perfumeish,but heck it hasnt steeped on day,ill try it again next week i bet its "punch yo momma good"

samazon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2012
MS
Oh yeah, I freaking LOVE Fuzion - their customer service is top notch, too. Unicorn Blood will be my first 120ml bottle, but I'm enjoying Pixie Dust and Krankberry (LET IT STEEP!) and I've still got like five more flavors to try.

It seems like I hit a home run my last juice-ordering-spree, I've really loved all the most recent vendors I've gotten stuff from.

rockymtnrobin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Colorado
I got my order in yesterday....i wanted to let it steep,but couldnt help myself today,i filled up with unicorn blood, holy poo...this stuff is outstanding! it taste like red kool-aid! i wish i would have ran up on this site about 4 months ago,id have not wasted so much money.....I guess my first huge bottle(120ml) is just about to get ordered.....and a few sample packs to test out the rest....The gumby is out standing as well,a bit perfumeish,but heck it hasnt steeped on day,ill try it again next week i bet its "punch yo momma good"
You enjoy whatever you get from Shane, I just started my 120 of unicorn blood yesterday. I've been buying from him for 5 months. Prices are good!

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
Oh yeah also won a fuzion vapor shirt last week so :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

THAT WAS YOU?! LUCKY SOB :D
Haven't had anything bad from FuZion yet (6 outa 6 good)

The mommy Medicine in the lab is yummy, I don't know or care what's in unicorn blood, but it will prob be a 120ml bottle next time... Everlast... OMG... If you want an eLiquid with a kick, try everlast

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
THAT WAS YOU?! LUCKY SOB :D
Haven't had anything bad from FuZion yet (6 outa 6 good)

The mommy Medicine in the lab is yummy, I don't know or care what's in unicorn blood, but it will prob be a 120ml bottle next time... Everlast... OMG... If you want an eLiquid with a kick, try everlast

I got very Lucky! Things like that though always work out for the vendor because after the win I felt compelled to buy the 120ml :)
2uza4ege.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
I got very Lucky! Things like that though always work out for the vendor because after the win I felt compelled to buy the 120ml :)

I would have too, still will.
I'm a huge fan of free tshirts, it's free advertising for them, it's free clothes for me.
(Where it to VapeFest and the tshirt would have a great impact for him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread