Holy Grail of VapeMate Bottles Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks to everyone who has helped to find the right bottles for the VapeMate! Today i received my TW 5ml bottles and they are exactly the same top design as the 10ml bottle around which i spec'd the Vapemate's bottle receptacle. These fit with no modifying the tip, no need to remove the tip and no need to add an O-ring. The screw all the way in flush with the bottom of the VapeMate. They are the cats Meow. They actually are not child safety cap bottles, but have the same threads as the safety cap bottles i designed the VapeMate around.

The good news, everyone who has purchased a VapeMate to date will receive two bottles and all future orders will also come with two bottles. Please be patient with me though, as i won't be able to get these mailed out to you until after Thanksgiving, but i will get them out!

SDC11335.jpg

SDC11337.jpg

SDC11330.jpg

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Yep those are the same bottles that Lisa has. Wooo hooo, I have some on the way...

David, you can save mine for someone else. Don't worry about sending them to me.

I have some from Lisa on the way, also! Yay-hurrah:banana:[
Does any one have a need for bottles that don't fit the VM?:facepalm:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, you know I'm jonesing for my 801 adapters so I can run my Mini 801 2ohm Atty's with the VM, is there any new updates on these adapters.???

No new updates. I'll post up when they become available, i wouldn't expect to see them though until after Christmas, as the shop is backed way up this time of year.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Cloud9Vaping has the perfect bottles-imo. I just received my order and these are the exact ones that I already had on hand! 5ml bottle-soft-5 pack.
Thanks Lisa!

oooh, glad you got them!
Using one on my VapeMate right now - no leaks at all and I think David's ones he's going to send out are the exact same type too.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
oooh, glad you got them!
Using one on my VapeMate right now - no leaks at all and I think David's ones he's going to send out are the exact same type too.

Put water in both bottles and yours holds 6ml's to the rim, the other one holds 8ml's to the rim. For those that want as small a bottle as possible, this is the smallest one to date and I really like the fact that they aren't child proof tops. My hands just fuss with child proof anything.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
They are so nice and squeezy, I actually have to be careful when I am tightening it up on the VapeMate. My hands can't cope squeezing the harder bottles, so I didn't even try - just popped one of these on as soon as I got my VapeMate, and been going ever since - I put the tubing in on the second day (when my tubing supply arrived) and now I don't have to invert the unit to drip, it's just perfect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread