Holy u know what...I can breathe again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justwaaaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Saint Augustine, FL
Holy cow!!!! I hadn't realized until now that I don't do the throat clearing thing all the time! How bizarre.

And Shark, WTG!!!!!!

I used to have to clear my throat all the time when I smoked. I cant even remember what it was like anymore.I hadn't even thought about it till now.

I remember getting my wind back too as well as my energy and appetite.

Even w/ someone else still smoking analogs in the house, I still find that I can finally breathe, which given the house smells like an ashtray isn't such a good thing sometimes....Ontop of that the "smokers cough" I've had for the last year or so has finally gone away...Can't believe I didn't switch to these things 6 months ago when I first read about them

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
Even w/ someone else still smoking analogs in the house, I still find that I can finally breathe, which given the house smells like an ashtray isn't such a good thing sometimes....Ontop of that the "smokers cough" I've had for the last year or so has finally gone away...Can't believe I didn't switch to these things 6 months ago when I first read about them
Someone else in the house still smoking? Get them Vaping!

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Someone else in the house still smoking? Get them Vaping!

Oh, how I wish I could. I started vaping in August but my husband has absolutely no interest. he's tried different PV's, different juice, but he says it "doesn't do it" for him. I've resolved myself to it. It is aggravating when I walk into the house and immediately know he's been smoking in the house. He doesn't realize how much better my sense of smell is. The absolute worst is every morning, he smokes a cigarette in the bathroom with the fan on, but it's still nauseating.

I've been able to convert quite a few people, including other family members, so I've just had to accept that vaping isn't for everyone, and I just happen to be married to a smoker.

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
Luckily my GF isnt a smoker,thankfully. I can imagine how awful that would be tho.I have a dad who is an old dog who wont learn any new tricks and some friends who think ecigs are just toys and going to a house with someone smoking sucks. I hear you on the better sense of smell thing.

Well what are you going to do. some people cant be open minded enough or deal with even the slightest difference to be healthier. Too bad they wont ever know how much more satisfying vaping is once you get the .... taste out of your mouth.

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
Congratulations. It sure feels good to be able to breathe again. I noticed it when I walk up the stairs to the bed room. I am no longer out of breath when I get to the top of the stairs. Also, my wife enjoys my kisses more now that I don't stink like an ashtray. She makes a game out of trying to guess what I am vaping. Today she guess vanilla, but it was bourbon flavor. I let her take a hit from the PV and she FULLY realized it was bourbon flavor.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
After just a week my cough is gone. I can breath again finally!

I'm happily vaping my menthol ice from halo right now :laugh::2cool:

You live on Halo er.. aren't you afraid of the Covenant ? ( sorry video gamer joke)

Congrats!!!

Keep it up! I'm 43 smoked for 22 years. I knew I was getting old when I could not do the things I did 20 years ago - but now that I've switched to e-cigs, I too find that many of those problems were due to smoking. I haven't tried to run around the block yet, been vaping for 3 weeks, But I can do daily activities now that used to get me huffing and puffing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread