Home Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vroya

Apr 4, 2009
Missoula, Montana
I, too must apologize for flooding you with e-mails, PM's, etc. I've had to move too many times in my lifetime, and know the chaos that it creates in your life.

Just a note to everyone, David took time out of his moving schedule to call me at home here in the US to correct a small mistake. He wouldn't be satisfied until I was happy with his products and service. He's a real stand-up guy that was polite and friendly to someone that sent him a couple angry notes. Hard to find that kind of person in business these days.

His solution to my problem was far and above my expectations - I'll be buying from him a lot in the future. Thanks David, I'll be looking forward to my new package! :D

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yes,
I know David, he is a cyberfriend of mine,

David is typical of all Chinese people I have known in my life,
I lived and worked in China for some time.
they teach their children from a very young age, ----

Disipline, Patience, Respect for others, Enduring love of family,
and good manners.

Children are most precious,
with age comes more respect,
there is no such thing as old folks homes in China,
family is enduring, and they take care of their old people
within the family unit giving them much love and great respect.

We could all learn from this example.

David is a rare commodity in this world of ours .....

He is a True Gentleman, who embodies all of the above traits,

I am proud to call him Friend.

Di ......

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Thanks David, but next time could you email/im me. You're still my favorite manufacturer!
Dear Customers and friends,

Due to the house moving during the weekend, all the reply of emails and PMs, and Dispatch will be delayed to Monday. I just come here to let you know where I am ;). thanks for understanding

Kind regards
David Yang

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
It's very reassuring that everyone speaks so highly of him, and to realize that he has been quite busy because of a moved. I was dreading having to find someone else to order from.

But he still has not updated his webpage, and I am still unable to order my 801. I haven't received any of my emails back regarding this matter either.

Soon? Hopefully? :(

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Don't worry - David sometimes leaves for a few days but always returns and fulfills orders!
It's very reassuring that everyone speaks so highly of him, and to realize that he has been quite busy because of a moved. I was dreading having to find someone else to order from.

But he still has not updated his webpage, and I am still unable to order my 801. I haven't received any of my emails back regarding this matter either.

Soon? Hopefully? :(

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
No, not just a few days, I've been waiting weeks.

I got in touch with him over a week ago, and he said he was in stock, but just didn't get the site updated yet. Before that it was just waiting.

I made a thread concerning this to see if this has happened to others, but no one replied.

The only reason I am so pressed about it is because of the e-liquid sale he is having right now. From the looks of it I won't be able to partake simply because he won't update the site.

Can anyone else understand my frustration, or am I just making a big deal out of nothing? :-x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread