Home Slice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
So I shot this a while ago and since then I have revisited Home Slice and I'm still wavering on the jelly portions. I'm curious how it would taste with a more defined grape flavor but like I said in the video, if Clark had put more in it might have been too sweet and or altered the PB flavor profile. My mind will infinitely wander on this. :tumble:

I wish it was higher VG (personal preference), but man that peanut butter taste Clark! Spot on.:rickroll:

Shipmonster

Aug 13, 2014
Paradise
Great review Ship! My Home slice is very well steeped. It's excellent straight up but for me, by adding a splash of Grap3 Ap3 and PBC V2 it becomes awesome sauce but then, I always enjoy my pbj's a bit on the thick side.

You're a beast ship! You're spot on with the jelly being a back-note, for most anyway... if I had to do Home Slice over again I'd probably add a little bit more (I find myself spiking it with grap3 ap3 alot to pump the jelly up!)

Great review brother!

Thanks y'all!

When testing this I was having thought creeping in about buying some Grap3 and seeing how it would mix…. Good to know I wasn't too far off from what the regulars do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread