Hit it or Quit it - "Home Slice" PB&J (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Home Slice is a plenty good vape, but it has balance issues for most - needed to dial up the jelly... it was exceptionally balanced until the bread and PB took it over on the deep steep - Jelly got lost in the mix. (for most, not all)
That's probably why it works so well for me, because I'm primarily after the peanut butter taste anyway (serious peanut butter lover here!). Truth be told, I'd love a straight-up PB vape without the "cookie" or the "jelly"...nomnomnom!

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
I got mine from a trade for some Switch that wasn't my cup o tea ... and am VERY pleased with the Home Slice! I don't mind that the jelly is a bit muted as I love the PB taste of this juice. I did however put 3 drops of GA in with it (Aspire Maxi DBC Clearo) and it did amp up the mix to be more balanced. I won't do it again as I just want the straight PB taste! It has become a Go To juice when I get vapers tongue from all my other tobacco flavors!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
What happened to OR3O liquid? Can we get home slice in the UK?

OR3O is 'Got Cookie' now and is only done in short runs (SR) - need to wait for the next run to come along. :)
No Got Cookie or Home Slice in the UK - certainly not for the time being!

I hear tale that NT does international shipping so you don't have to miss out...

Dave Bowman

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Long Island
Home Slice is heaven in a bottle. If you don't get much jelly off it (I actually like the peanut forward taste), add a couple drops of Grape Ap3. I have a bottle of 20ml of HS, 5ml of Grape Ap3, and 2ml of Frenilla and Creme Brulee. I go through it in a week then mix up a new batch. Its my go-to juice right now. Also, stock up now, because Clark is a cruel, cruel beast. I'm sitting on about 180ml right now and planning on doubling that soon.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Home Slice is heaven in a bottle. If you don't get much jelly off it (I actually like the peanut forward taste), add a couple drops of Grape Ap3. I have a bottle of 20ml of HS, 5ml of Grape Ap3, and 2ml of Frenilla and Creme Brulee. I go through it in a week then mix up a new batch. Its my go-to juice right now. Also, stock up now, because Clark is a cruel, cruel beast. I'm sitting on about 180ml right now and planning on doubling that soon.

I'll have to try that mix. Looks mighty tasty!

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
I got mine from a trade for some Switch that wasn't my cup o tea ... and am VERY pleased with the Home Slice! I don't mind that the jelly is a bit muted as I love the PB taste of this juice. I did however put 3 drops of GA in with it (Aspire Maxi DBC Clearo) and it did amp up the mix to be more balanced. I won't do it again as I just want the straight PB taste! It has become a Go To juice when I get vapers tongue from all my other tobacco flavors!

Too funnyy I do the exact same thing, except for the grape ape add!:thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
OR3O is 'Got Cookie' now and is only done in short runs (SR) - need to wait for the next run to come along. :)
No Got Cookie or Home Slice in the UK - certainly not for the time being!

Sooner than later I hope... Maybe next week

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
...what ...another GC SR or some PBJ in the UK soon? :unsure: :)

The current batch of PB&J is the last, I believe. Probably not going to revisit it.

As far as what gets shipped to Tristan at SV, that's entirely up to him... he orders what he orders, ya know?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
No more Home Slice?
Uh oh. :cry:
Honey, when your PBC gets delivered in 48 hours or less, I'm hoping you will be FINE about the Home Slice. Most of us are -- and you can always add a little GrapeApe to it to get a PB&J feel. Going forward, as Clark has explained it, there is only room on the menu for so many flavors. I'm sure it was a hard decision, but in the end eliminating a few means that there is room for other deliciousness down the road.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The current batch of PB&J is the last, I believe. Probably not going to revisit it.
I couldn't get much J so the first batch PBC is perfect for me! :D
Don't know if the OP has tried the PBC2, or indeed any from the NT site.

As far as what gets shipped to Tristan at SV, that's entirely up to him... he orders what he orders, ya know?
I didn't to be honest - wasn't sure if only certain ones were available elsewhere. ;)

So, anyway ...that leaves GC .....:unsure: :)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Honey, when your PBC gets delivered in 48 hours or less, I'm hoping you will be FINE about the Home Slice. Most of us are -- and you can always add a little GrapeApe to it to get a PB&J feel. Going forward, as Clark has explained it, there is only room on the menu for so many flavors. I'm sure it was a hard decision, but in the end eliminating a few means that there is room for other deliciousness down the road.

Seems you're just stating facts here...Doesn't sound selfish or domineering at all!

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Clark - tried the Homeslice you included in my last order. Wasnt too bad although I dont fancy myself as much of a fruit flavored vaper.
I got the jelly right off the bat and it finished with the PB. Not too shabby.

Im not sure if its my setup but I see to be getting a distinct metallic taste to it. Not sure where that is coming from but I got the same thing from the Banana Pudding (SR) whihc was a put off for me. Maybe its just fruit flavored juices that do this to me - although, now that I think of it I did get something similar with Wakonda.

Never got with Virus or GCD. Im using these all in a Kayfun with 26ga Kanthal 6 coil around organic cotton wick at about 1.3ohms on a Nemesis clone.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Clark - tried the Homeslice you included in my last order. Wasnt too bad although I dont fancy myself as much of a fruit flavored vaper.
I got the jelly right off the bat and it finished with the PB. Not too shabby.

Im not sure if its my setup but I see to be getting a distinct metallic taste to it. Not sure where that is coming from but I got the same thing from the Banana Pudding (SR) whihc was a put off for me. Maybe its just fruit flavored juices that do this to me - although, now that I think of it I did get something similar with Wakonda.

Never got with Virus or GCD. Im using these all in a Kayfun with 26ga Kanthal 6 coil around organic cotton wick at about 1.3ohms on a Nemesis clone.

Sounds like fruit vapes and Ragman don't mix.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm loving the Home Slice I got for free during the last sale. Wish I ordered some more during the 15% off sale. Grabbed another bottle of Virus but for some reason didn't get the Home Slice as well.

How's it hangin' Matty - haven't seen you in a minute - was just asking myself - where's Matty been? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread