Hit it or Quit it - "Home Slice" PB&J (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States

"Home Slice" PB&J (SR)

Steep time:

Nic Level:

tank/Atomizer:

mod: (mechanical, VV)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:

This thread is intended to serve many purposes!~

Serving suggestions
Build Advice and specific "tasting notes" associated with specific builds
Q&A
Feedback for the R&D, Clark/Katy etc
General thoughts to help people whom have already purchased the liquid get more out of the investment, or, to help people who might potentially purchase the liquid make an informed decision!

Thank you in advance for contributing to this thread!~

This may be a dumb question Kent but what does the SR stand for?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This may be a dumb question Kent but what does the SR stand for?

I'm new around here but I think it stands for Short Run. If I am wrong then someone please let us know what it stands for.

Bingo! SRs are going the way of the dodo soon...

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Placed another order today, you guys were generous enough to gift me with a bottle of Home Slice! Thanks so much NT Team!

I love The Slice! (I do add some Ape to it, cause I likes it suwweeettt!)

Chewwookie dance for the NT Team!

chewie.gif

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Placed another order today, you guys were generous enough to gift me with a bottle of Home Slice! Thanks so much NT Team!

View attachment 387957

You're very welcome Soignee - nice chatting with you on the phone last week, also~

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
I just filled a tank of Home Slice for the first time and I'd have to agree with everyone else it could use a tad more grape, not a lot but a tad. Other than that it is a great tasting juice and I swear it taste like the PB&J's that mom used to pack when we would go to the pool. By the time you ate them they were always a lil moist from the jelly soaking into the bread. Not sure if I'll order it as it was gifted to me from NT and the PBC honestly does it for me on the peanut butter vapes. Who knows though maybe I'll get a little Grape Ape and it will become a must have. We shall see. :evil:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I just filled a tank of Home Slice for the first time and I'd have to agree with everyone else it could use a tad more grape, not a lot but a tad. Other than that it is a great tasting juice and I swear it taste like the PB&J's that mom used to pack when we would go to the pool. By the time you ate them they were always a lil moist from the jelly soaking into the bread. Not sure if I'll order it as it was gifted to me from NT and the PBC honestly does it for me on the peanut butter vapes. Who knows though maybe I'll get a little Grape Ape and it will become a must have. We shall see. :evil:

I added Grap3 Ap3 to mine and it was amazing. But sadly it is not on the site anymore, that was one of the juices on my first NT order will always have <3 for the Ap3.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
You're very welcome Soignee - nice chatting with you on the phone last week, also~

I was as nervous as a school girl at my first homecoming dance, my heart was all a flutter, hands were shaking! I could barely hold on to my phone!! :p

Nah, you too man...sorry I wasn't very focused, I was in the wife's car with no hands free set dealing with 'snow bird' traffic and stressing about that order!
Hopefully y'all will get tired of that cold weather that's coming and bring your kids down for some beach time and we can get together!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I was as nervous as a school girl at my first homecoming dance, my heart was all a flutter, hands were shaking! I could barely hold on to my phone!! :p

Nah, you too man...sorry I wasn't very focused, I was in the wife's car with no hands free set dealing with 'snow bird' traffic and stressing about that order!
Hopefully y'all will get tired of that cold weather that's coming and bring your kids down for some beach time and we can get together!

Don't feel bad bro, I got a message from Clark after placing an order on the site that I still haven't replied to. I was like oh crap the man just messaged me, much less talking to "The Wizard".

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA

View attachment 387957

I got a surprise bottle of Home Slice. I'm am amazed you guys can make any money being this generous.

In all honesty I abhor peanut butter and jelly, but I'm going to give this the old college try, mostly because it's not a sandwich and I can never not vape free stuff! :vapor:

I think I was inundated with PB&J as a child so now as an adult I want nothing to do with it but who knows? Maybe this will be the turning point for me. Thanks again!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I got ahold of 30ml of Home Slice @ 3mg recently. Born October 2014. This is just simply not for me. I'll be putting this up for grabs, either on the juice swap thread or in the classifieds in the next couple days. In the meantime, if anyone in the NuThouse is interested, shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread