• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Homemade Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Here we go folks. Still have to stain and Poly it. I'm waiting on the connectors to come in from madvapes early next week. I plan on cuttting and gluing 2 more tommorow. So should I paint the moon Black or Shiny silver?

S4022126.jpg S4022127.jpg S4022128.jpg

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I would cut it in to the door with a dremel, or a router :D. It's your brain child, go with what color you feel fits it. Dont forget about teak and tung oil. they wont stain the wood, but bring out its natural beauty. it sort of looks like it is wet. that is what I used on my mod, tung oil. And my suggestion is stay away from minwax all in one. I don't think it does a very good job, and it stinks to high heaven for weeks.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
OK folks. Here she is. The " Out House " is done, lol. 18650- 3.7v home made. 100% cedar wood thruout. I still have to order the Latches for the rest of them, but thats nothing. A freind gave me the Latch on this one so I'll order them tommorrow. They will be similar to this one. Hope you like it.I'm going to bring # 1 to the meet next fri night.
S4022136.jpg S4022137.jpg S4022138.jpg

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
Sammy have you started your pipe yet, I stumbled upon this thread and I am in the processes of making a pipe very similar to what you described. Epipemods are nice but they don't look real "pipe" enough for me.

Mine will be a vv running 2 Protected Trustfire 16340 Lithium Ion Battery, 880 mAh
I will post some pics when I get a little further along, still waiting on some parts.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Sammy have you started your pipe yet, I stumbled upon this thread and I am in the processes of making a pipe very similar to what you described. Epipemods are nice but they don't look real "pipe" enough for me.

Mine will be a vv running 2 Protected Trustfire 16340 Lithium Ion Battery, 880 mAh
I will post some pics when I get a little further along, still waiting on some parts.
Not yet chief, I am trying to find the time to do it, but I am coming up short. I would like to see what you come up with though. My pipe will be running a genesis atty only. I am not using an e cig connection, just wired straight to the posts. I think that will eliminate the juice feeding problem, and make it a more rigid mod.

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Wild hair time. I had a Indulgence that had been repaired in the past and the 510 connector was crooked and the button was hard to push. So I had a EGO break on me last week so I got a wild hair and took the connector and button off the indulgence and took the Head off the EGO and came up with this Mod.I'm calling it the silver stick, lol. Going to get a lesson in Soldering from my best freind who's an elect engeneir tommorrow. NEVER MIND, lol I screwed it up, lol

S4022142.jpg

Last edited:

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Chief, are you fond of the smell of cedar? A lot of people hate it (myself included) but it seems however much finishing you do to it, the smell doesn't go away. Just a heads up, since you will undoubtedly be smelling it for a long time. Some folks like it though, I guess I don't mind the smell but it gives ME a headache,

-Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread