Status
Not open for further replies.

tsbrewers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
MN
www.facebook.com
Hey all, I just had an honest question and I don't mean any disrespect here, but I have been watching a few videos in the last couple months and just can't figure something out,

Why do people make a 10+ minute movie of them sucking on a PV? I just watched (part of) one and it was just over 6 minutes long, and showed nothing more than a guy talk about a mod for about 20 seconds and the rest was him blowing out vapor. Seriously, 5 1/2 minutes of blowing out vapor?

Ok, sorry, just a pet peeve. Just like all the youtube video where it looks like someone was taking the video while on a pogo stick, or thought that the faster they moved the camera around, the better the video would be. That is another one that gets under my skin.

Thanks,
Brew

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Yes, I wish they would talk about the PV more and then show a few draws from it for vapor production. Another thing I hate is when the person blows vapor directly into the camera. It's deceiving. Blow it with your head turned to the side for gosh sakes so that we can actually see the thickness of the vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread