Honest review of "Zamplebox" w/ TLDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
Zamplebox has been around for awhile now. I know some of you have already heard of it before. For those of you who don't know what Zamplebox is or if you want to know more about it read on!

Zamplebox is a company that send you random juices.
They send you an assortment of eliquid in 2 different size boxes depending on what you purchase.
The box sizes are referred to as Gold and Standard.

ADVERTISED:
Gold - 11 bottles 120ml-180ml 44.99/mo
Standard - 6 bottles 60ml-100ml 24.99/mo

They have a multitude of different eliquid manufacturers supplying them.

You can find a full list on their website.

You also fill out a flavor profile which they try their best to stick to.

REVIEW:
For this part I will break it down into Customer Service, Shipping Speed, Presentation, Amount, and Quality.

Customer Service:
5/5
I have contacted Zamplebox on many occasions. They usually get back to me within a few hours.
You can use their facebook page to contact them which is how I get speedy response times.
I will note that I have NOT had to contact them for billing support or anything of that nature and do not know if you are able to use their facebook as support for that.
I ask generic questions related to the service itself.

Shipping Speed: 4/5
Its not the fastest shipping in the world but it is no fasttech.
They ship (to the best of my knowledge) with USPS Priority. (If I am wrong tell me and I will update)
I usually get mine within a week but that is also with them putting in juice and such.

Presentation: 5/5
Zamplebox comes in a green box that is made for Zamplebox itself. It says Zamplebox on it and is fairly small for what you get.
The juice comes in a see through green pouch wrapped in green bubble wrap and green tissue paper.
It looks very nice and I thought it was a nice touch. You definitely feel like you are getting a good product though that.

Amount: 5/5
This is very subjective, however I will give them a 5/5 in this category. I feel as though I get more than advertised. I tend to get around 120mls of juice through the standard box.
The standard box gives me just enough to have a few leftovers the time the next zample box comes. Sometimes I have so much that I can cancel the subscription for a month and vape off the one box!
You will get some 30mls and 10mls (I even got a 5ml once) but a lot of the time they are 15ml bottles.

Quality: 4/5
This gets a 4/5 due to a few factors. They advertise they only have premium ejuice makers but I will get some nicquid and other lesser companies on there. Don't get me wrong the flavors can be alright, but it just isn't the premium juice I was expecting. I get nervous when I see juice makers I never heard of either. But when I rationalize that I just got 120mls of juice for around 30 bucks w. shipping I can't complain.
I have gotten Standard line juice, Blueprint, Alpha, etc. All in 30mls that are around 22 dollars a bottle. That alone makes the entire box worth it. I have never gone without getting a 30ml bottle of top shelf juice.

Final Thoughts:
Reviews are subjective and other people get shafted since this is a luck game. But I have ordered around 10 boxes of the Standard level box and have been satisifed with every single box.
You WILL get some flavors that you think are bad. But atleast you tried it. You can even join the facebook group ZampleTrader and trade juice among the subscribers.
Or you can sell it. Either way you tried the juice and get try to get another one you will like.
To conclude I highly recommend this service and feel very happy when I see it in the mailbox. Even thought its a grab bag they tend to stick to your flavor profile so you get something that will at least peak your interest.

TLDR AKA STOP RAMBLING!

Do you like different types of ejuice and have 30 bucks to spend on a box filled with it?
If yes: GET IT
If no because you like only 1 type of juice: This will probably be a waste of money and you will only like 1 or 2 flavors
If no because no money: You can still sign up just don't get the subscription yet.

LINK
https://www.zamplebox.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kindwick

dstncllns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Albany, Indiana, United States
I got a Zamplebox a few days ago. Unlike your review, I didn't get any 30ML of premium. So far I've tried 3 out of my gold box and only one of them was really tolerable. Letting them steep then I'll try more. However, with that being said I'll stick with it just to try new flavors/brands. Hopefully some of these others are good. I'll let you know when I try more.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I got a Zamplebox a few days ago. Unlike your review, I didn't get any 30ML of premium. So far I've tried 3 out of my gold box and only one of them was really tolerable. Letting them steep then I'll try more. However, with that being said I'll stick with it just to try new flavors/brands. Hopefully some of these others are good. I'll let you know when I try more.
Oh man that is some awful luck!
I've definitely had some boxed that were better than others, but they have all usually been good.
If you got anymore in recently i would like to hear more.

Sobek

Jun 20, 2013
SE, PA,
https://www.zamplebox.com/

If you are thinking about signing up and liked the thread sign up under the link! <3

I can't find you're review credible, simply because of the fact that you've included your affiliate link. So essentially this is nothing more than a advertisement in which you hope to earn commission. I'm surprised this is allowed on the forums.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
So has the Zamplebox scandal been fixed? I know this review was posted before that came out.

For those that didnt know they were basically caught putting thier own house made juices in the boxes sometimes three out of five bottles. Some were the exact same flavors rewrapped with different labels.

Heres a good read:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...truth-comes-out-about-their-house-juices.html

Edited: sorry I didn't see it was already posted about...

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
So has the Zamplebox scandal been fixed? I know this review was posted before that came out.

For those that didnt know they were basically caught putting thier own house made juices in the boxes sometimes three out of five bottles. Some were the exact same flavors rewrapped with different labels.

Heres a good read:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...truth-comes-out-about-their-house-juices.html

Edited: sorry I didn't see it was already posted about...
I appreciate you posting about this. I wouldn't do business with a company like this, and I don't think it's a good deal anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread