Honeycombs vitamins wow seem good to use as e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
DevilFish, I'd advise caution about using that mineral solution. Recommended use is a teaspoon a day, and there's no way you can vaporize a teaspoon. So the prospects of it doing you any GOOD are small. However, it contains a number of metals. And the prospects of it doing you HARM are present. These necessary nutrients are best digested in your stomach and intestines, not ingested as vapor for your lungs to handle. Let doctors figure out if our vaporizing practice can make use of nutrients or medications. Stick with liquids we are pretty sure are safe.

We also don't know if these minerals will be changed by being heated to vapor temperature. They might become ineffective; they might alter to something undesirable. Don't try this.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
DevilFish, I'd advise caution about using that mineral solution. Recommended use is a teaspoon a day, and there's no way you can vaporize a teaspoon. So the prospects of it doing you any GOOD are small. However, it contains a number of metals. And the prospects of it doing you HARM are present. These necessary nutrients are best digested in your stomach and intestines, not ingested as vapor for your lungs to handle. Let doctors figure out if our vaporizing practice can make use of nutrients or medications. Stick with liquids we are pretty sure are safe.

We also don't know if these minerals will be changed by being heated to vapor temperature. They might become ineffective; they might alter to something undesirable. Don't try this.
:)thanks for the caution bob

now I tried baking flavours

hmm seem not lasting...how you all fill the cart?take the whole piece of the wool to soak ?

or dip?I dip 3 drops seem smoke for awhile that all

next gee the vanilla I don;t feel strong ..hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread