Hoogie, The cats out of the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRTWHT

May 1, 2011
Idaho
Holy crap, the perfect PV for me!

Even though I'm just a 'stupid n00b that doesn't know crap', I've already seen that every PV I've found for sale is just too big, too flimsy or too damned expensive for real people. Let's face it, if you do anything more than sit at a desk, you need something that's pocket size, built rock solid and doesn't have bits sticking out/off of it that will snap off easily (nothing against the Roughstack, it's everything I want in every other way, but I don't see any way I wouldn't end up breaking off my carts with them sticking out like that).

I had decided that my only hope was to design and build my own mod with a recessed atomizer connector, but now I've seen the perfect design for me is coming soon and it's going to be priced low enough that even I can afford it... my prayers have been answered!

I'll take at least one (hopefully in a sublte color), a couple of batteries and a charger for them, and some of these dual coil cartos that everyone keeps raving about the instant you say we can order!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
The base just pops in and due to the ridges that the printer creates, they stay in place really well. The base is actually a little bit larger in diameter than the tube part so there is something to grab onto when you wiggle the base out..

P6020002 (2).jpg
P6020003 (2).jpg
P6020006 (2).jpg

chingas, this is roughly the blue color. sounds like it's not your fav :) eventually we'll have grey, black, red, white, yellow, green..

P6020007.jpg

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread