Hooked on Cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I can't do MountBaker juices but I've heard their cinnamon roll is good. Just a tip if you don't already know. Go easy on cinnamon. Its really good but it can irritate the mouth, throat and lungs (if you lung inhale) if overdone. In some, it also cause acid drip in the stomach so can cause stomach aches. That's without noticeably swallowing juice btw... its just from the amount washed down from the mouth while drinking liquids after vaping it.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Wildflowers69:11173842 said:
I am hooked on the cinnamon taste I get from Gambit by Five Pawns. Its a bakery cinnamon not a Big red. Looking for something equivalent but cheaper. Any recommendations?

MBV's cinnamon roll is good, but HHV's Cin City is my favorite cinnamon roll vape. Good stuff!

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bakery cinnamon has turned out to be a daily requirement for me. I've never tried Gambit because I don't like apples, but these are good for me: AltCig Churro (also Cinnamon Danish), The Plume Room Buttery Cinnamon Sweet Roll, Aroma EJuice Cinnamon Roll and Snickerdoodle. Ms Ts Bakery used to be on the list but due to horrible customer service that's no more. I personally wasn't impressed by MBV. None of the ones that I like have hot cinnamon in them and none crack or melt tanks, nor do they burn mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread