Hope emonty is right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Interesting. Just for a 'for instance' say I'm making up 12mg of Platinum Ice/Aqueous Glycerine and wanted to try some Flavour art flavors. How much Ethyl Malto might you add to a 30ml batch? Would you boil it in water first - add it to the VG perhaps to make up that part of the blend then mix in the nic and flavors?

It's a bit less soluble in VG than PG, but I always just add it directly to the juice - give it a gentle heat (pop the whole bottle in a bowl of hot water - that's easiest,) or leave it overnight, and it will dissolve quite readily.
try 2-5% w/v (eg: 20-50mg/ml = 600-1500mg/30ml bottle,) and you should find it adds a pleasant freshness to most juices, and enhances other flavours.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
It's a bit less soluble in VG than PG, but I always just add it directly to the juice - give it a gentle heat (pop the whole bottle in a bowl of hot water - that's easiest,) or leave it overnight, and it will dissolve quite readily.
try 2-5% w/v (eg: 20-50mg/ml = 600-1500mg/30ml bottle,) and you should find it adds a pleasant freshness to most juices, and enhances other flavours.

Got it! Thanks Nick. I take it that it is already added to the DV Range premades, but is it in the 10ml flavorings as well? Other than 'the order' I'm making most of the other stuff myself with the PI kit and your flavorings.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Got it! Thanks Nick. I take it that it is already added to the DV Range premades, but is it in the 10ml flavorings as well? Other than 'the order' I'm making most of the other stuff myself with the PI kit and your flavorings.

Yes, the flavour concentrates have everything in them the same as the premixed juices, except the nicotine and the diluent glycols - but there's nothing to stop you adding more EM if you like it :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Yes, the flavour concentrates have everything in them the same as the premixed juices, except the nicotine and the diluent glycols - but there's nothing to stop you adding more EM if you like it :)

Ok. I figured that. And thanks for your time. I was mainly thinking of making a 'cabernet/bourdeaux' and perhaps a 'ginger something' (got a hold of some water soluable ginger) and 'mixed herbs' ejuice with some flavourArt flavors mainly, but I may try and punch up a few of the DV flavors too. And I still have some 36mg Absinthe that I have to dilute and add the 'Brewhaus' flavoring I've mentioned before - might add some EM to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread