Hope somebody remembers me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
So this doesn't seem like just another post asking the same old questions(even though it probably is). I've been vaping for about 4 years now pretty incredible and this forum helped me get started way back in the day. I've gone through quite a few APVs but I've always used a 510 atomizer. My first was a Chuck which was great and my current one that I'm looking to replace is an Icon which has served me admirably but is finally falling apart. There were a lot of grand ideas floating around when I left a couple of years ago and I have no idea what would be considered a top of the line device at this point but it's my birthday and I have around 200 dollars to spend. :D What would you fine ladies and gentlemen suggest?

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I have only been vaping a couple of years and only on ECF a little over a year... so I don't remember you, but I can sure help you spend a couple of hundred birthday dollars!

Are you looking to stick with a tube mod? And, if so, are you planning on staying with unregulated voltage or are you thinking about trying variable voltage? If the tube form factor is not necessary, have you thought about a bottom or top feeder?

Build material: If a tube, metal it is... but if not a tube, would you consider wood?

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Stainless steel tube seems to be the best. I just really appreciate simplicity I guess. Unregulated voltage but I'd like to stay at 3.7 volts if possible and an all day battery too. That's probably getting a little too specific!

You can't go wrong with Super-T. the Precise 18650 is a beauty. it holds an 18650 battery (as the name suggests) like your Chuck.

there are a lot of really nice looking big battery tube mods out there right now. A couple of nice ones to consider are the Golden Greek found at clouds of vapor and the Megalodon found at electronicstix. There are many others but the three mentioned are all top shelf.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I'm not sure what forcedfuel is. Super-t manufacturing is where I have looked at them in the past. - And, I don't know if he mills them to order or if he does a bunch at once for stock. He has a contact us form and he was really good about responding to some of my questions about a battery charger he carries really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread