Hoping to find people.. please join me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how well this can work but I just cannot stand sitting around and doing nothing against the negativity on the e-cig culture. I am new to this site but not new to vaping and I can say I have used this forum for research tons of times.

I am extending an invitation to any and all to join my facebook group "SAVE OUR E-cigs" I hope any of you guys can join and start a campaign that can help give information to the world. Share your stories on how you quit nasty cigarettes, share anything and lets hope to start something the media can catch onto.

I am sick of reading articles saying " breaking news: ecigs contain "things".. ect ect. WHY WONT THEY SAY WHAT THINGS??!!

because then the mass of people can study themselves, but majority of people watch and believe the news.

My page has included products that you use daily on the skin and the mouth that has PG and other ingredients used in E-cigs.

Wont let me post a link, so please please if you can or want to just search on facebook : SAVE OUR E-CIGS and join. I want to eventually show the knowledge to local news and hope to catch someones attention.

vape on..

Josh:)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I don't know how well this can work but I just cannot stand sitting around and doing nothing against the negativity on the e-cig culture. I am new to this site but not new to vaping and I can say I have used this forum for research tons of times.

I am extending an invitation to any and all to join my facebook group "SAVE OUR E-cigs" I hope any of you guys can join and start a campaign that can help give information to the world. Share your stories on how you quit nasty cigarettes, share anything and lets hope to start something the media can catch onto.

I am sick of reading articles saying " breaking news: ecigs contain "things".. ect ect. WHY WONT THEY SAY WHAT THINGS??!!

because then the mass of people can study themselves, but majority of people watch and believe the news.

My page has included products that you use daily on the skin and the mouth that has PG and other ingredients used in E-cigs.

Wont let me post a link, so please please if you can or want to just search on facebook : SAVE OUR E-CIGS and join. I want to eventually show the knowledge to local news and hope to catch someones attention.

I did a search, but the best I can find is "Save E-Cigs" -- is that the right page?

Andria

PS: even if you can't post a link, just start it with "facebook/" -- we can figure out the rest!

Last edited:

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
Welcome to the forums, Loudside20.

And thanks for creating another conduit which will spread accurate information about vaping to educate the masses on why vaping should not be banned, and on how great it is at helping people quit smoking.

(And like Simply Red pointed out - join CASAA!)

And it's free to join! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread