HopScotch convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2010
Columbia, SC
Hey everybody. I just started vaping a couple weeks ago but have ordered numerous juices from several vendors. I had been getting discouraged because most of what I've tried had no or very little taste. I had found a couple flavors I liked but even they were a little disappointing. One company's cinnamon flavor was GREAT but not something I could vape all day....then came my second order from FSUSA and a bottle of HopScotch. I had seen a lot of positive reviews on this juice so I cracked the top and started to puff. Nothing. Same boring base and flavorless vapor. It left me wondering, what in the world are people talking about when they say juices are full of flavor and they love them.

Well, I kept HopScotch in my rotation for a couple of days and something started to happen...the th started to smooth out and I could taste a little something extra. I loaded up my PV and kept at it. What's going on here? This is delicious. It is like my taste buds opened up and all of a sudden this was great. Strong buttery flavor almost running down my throat, suttle hints of caramel and a mild sweetness. Delicious! THIS is a juice I can vape all day. I am thoroughly enjoying every puff :)

FSUSA you've got a winner here imho. If other juices start opening up like this, it is going to change my whole opinion of how much I enjoy vaping. To all you new vapers out there keep at it. I've read threads from other noobs who seem to be having similar issues with taste. Hang in there, there seems to be hope.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
oh NOOOOOOOOOOO......more of our hopscotch got loose ? < STOMPS FOOT> Ya'll really need to try that Ry4 and just pass the hopscotch along to me :) Good stuff that RY4 !! Get ya some :)

Yes - can you believe it? I don't know why people like hopscotch. It's not very good. Right Clumsy? :laugh:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I only order 10ml bottles of things I haven't tried before. My Hopscotch is sitting to the side right now so I don't vape it all in one sitting.... I can start vaping it again when there is a sale and I can get more.

OMG Atom...you can't advertise around here that you have your <you know what> sitting to the side. Have you not been reading the posts?! These Junkies will nab that stuff right up faster than a greyhound chasing a wooden rabbit around the track. Hide it...NOW!!!!!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
  • Deleted by Free2BMe
  • Reason: double post

pwrstrk02

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
kansas city mo
i recieved my order of 8 different flavors. went through my first four disapointed. i was getting a little upset. then it was time for the hopscotch. YUMMMMMMM. all of my different flavors i tried for a half day just to make sure i like it or not, this stuff i cant put down. i need to though so it dont run out and i can test the other flavors. i WILL be ordering a bigger bottle of hopscotch. i may even make this my every day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread