Status
Not open for further replies.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Very interesting.... so it seems people use their Reos differently in that they hold it differently and use either their thumbs (button faced same side as the person) vs. using your index finger (button faced on opposite side of person)

I use my Reo with the button away from me so I press with my index finger to fire it up. I remember getting my Hornet and completely ran into that problem on the first day where my air hole ended up on side that faces towards me so that every time I tilted it to vape the airflow would be messed up. So when I opened it up I had to remember which side to put my coil... Kind of hard to explain without pictures but... I'm sure the posts for all Hornets are off to one side of the base I determined that from the edge of the base with the posts lined up straight up it was the RIGHT side that would make sure my coils would face upwards. Hopefully that makes sense...

Ratman: That SUCKSS in fact that makes me real worried about even getting a Chalice. I mean with the Reomizer I never lined up the hole with the coil (didn't really know I had to do that) but it always seemed to vape perfectly, With the Hornet that is a MUST otherwise it just sucks.

I know exactly what you are saying! It seems the thread comments are all drifting away from my Hornet question and everyone commenting on the Chalice.
I wanted to get peoples feedback on exactly what your saying. I have built my coils both ways with the feedhole on the right and then tried on the left. it makes a difference as when threaded back on to the REO the coil will either be on top with button on bottom or coil on bottom with button on top. I found it make a difference. I use my thumb and button on bottom and airhole/coil on top. That's the way it comes out if you build the coil with the feedhole on right side when you look at it.
Hope this made sense! :)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I know exactly what you are saying! It seems the thread comments are all drifting away from my Hornet question and everyone commenting on the Chalice.
I wanted to get peoples feedback on exactly what your saying. I have built my coils both ways with the feedhole on the right and then tried on the left. it makes a difference as when threaded back on to the REO the coil will either be on top with button on bottom or coil on bottom with button on top. I found it make a difference. I use my thumb and button on bottom and airhole/coil on top. That's the way it comes out if you build the coil with the feedhole on right side when you look at it.
Hope this made sense! :)

Ya we have a way of drifting off topic round here .... Sorry. Never used a Hornet so not much help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread