• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HORRIBLE taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks. Have been missing in action lately. I am going to make the social in Mt. P though, so look forward to meeting many of you. In the meantime, I have a question. I have been vaping for a few months now. Am using a 510, and the juice I have been using is from ???? Cant remember this very second. Over the last week or so, I have developed a HORRID taste that I cannot get rid of. Has anyone had the same problem develop? Not 100% sure whats causing it, but suspect it may be from vaping.
Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? Could it be the atty? The juice? Or something else? Was recently sick with a bad sinus infection, and wondered if that might be the cause?

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
One flavor or several? Could be several things. *tasted bad all along and you just didn't know it cause of "smoker's taste buds" *tried another flavor and then realized how horrid it was * need new atty/cart *sinus stuff.....

I thought I loved v4l's nuport until I used their smilin and now the nuport tastes *blech* to me. Even the Smilin will taste off to me if I use it exclusively for too long. When it starts I switch to another menthol mix for a bit and then go back and its all good again.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Hi folks. Have been missing in action lately. I am going to make the social in Mt. P though, so look forward to meeting many of you. In the meantime, I have a question. I have been vaping for a few months now. Am using a 510, and the juice I have been using is from ???? Cant remember this very second. Over the last week or so, I have developed a HORRID taste that I cannot get rid of. Has anyone had the same problem develop? Not 100% sure whats causing it, but suspect it may be from vaping.
Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? Could it be the atty? The juice? Or something else? Was recently sick with a bad sinus infection, and wondered if that might be the cause?

I'm confused. Does your juice taste horrible or do you have a horrible taste in your mouth you can't get rid of. A sinus infection will do that in a heart beat if its your mouth. If its your juice, change juices. Try some of the stuff from IVape.net. Joe has some great juices and he's in Myrtle Beach. I get my orders from him the next day.

Let me know if its your mouth or your juice. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread