The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HORRIBLE taste

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by freekoffhisleash, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. freekoffhisleash

freekoffhisleash Full Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    Hi folks. Have been missing in action lately. I am going to make the social in Mt. P though, so look forward to meeting many of you. In the meantime, I have a question. I have been vaping for a few months now. Am using a 510, and the juice I have been using is from ???? Cant remember this very second. Over the last week or so, I have developed a HORRID taste that I cannot get rid of. Has anyone had the same problem develop? Not 100% sure whats causing it, but suspect it may be from vaping.
    Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? Could it be the atty? The juice? Or something else? Was recently sick with a bad sinus infection, and wondered if that might be the cause?

2. lairkeeper

lairkeeper Super Member ECF Veteran

One flavor or several? Could be several things. *tasted bad all along and you just didn't know it cause of "smoker's taste buds" *tried another flavor and then realized how horrid it was * need new atty/cart *sinus stuff.....

I thought I loved v4l's nuport until I used their smilin and now the nuport tastes *blech* to me. Even the Smilin will taste off to me if I use it exclusively for too long. When it starts I switch to another menthol mix for a bit and then go back and its all good again.

3. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    I'm confused. Does your juice taste horrible or do you have a horrible taste in your mouth you can't get rid of. A sinus infection will do that in a heart beat if its your mouth. If its your juice, change juices. Try some of the stuff from IVape.net. Joe has some great juices and he's in Myrtle Beach. I get my orders from him the next day.

Let me know if its your mouth or your juice. :lol:

4. JoeyKay

JoeyKay Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2010
    SC
    Cignot.com has some tasty juices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.