Hot Clean Your Stardust (Vision eGo Clearomizer) - Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
originally posted here Big Vapers – How to Clean Your Stardust (Vision eGo Clearomizer) « Big Vapers

I thought I would put together a simple tut - no need to disassemble your stardust to clean it
smile.png

YoutUbe embeds are not working for me ... you will have to click the link above.

Sorry :(

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
originally posted here Big Vapers – How to Clean Your Stardust (Vision eGo Clearomizer) « Big Vapers

I thought I would put together a simple tut - no need to disassemble your stardust to clean it
smile.png

YoutUbe embeds are not working for me ... you will have to click the link above.

Sorry :(

Thanks for your video ... used your method on one of my clearomizers and then did a dry burn and it's working! This is the FIRST TIME I have been successful in cleaning anything with my ecig kits (various and sundry over the years). It takes a few puffs to get it going "as normal" again but it's working really well again. I am going to clean out my 2nd one tonight when I get home. Thanks also for your email responses to my query's and the heads up on the tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread