House Blend VG - Copper Creek Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
An interesting vape to say the least. :)

House Blend VG 6mg - Copper Creek
From the Copper Creek website:
Our favorite here at Copper Creek, slightly sweet. Is it a cookie? A cake? We'll never tell, but everyone describes it differently!

vaping House Blend right now on my eGo-C 3.5v with a SR atty base 2.4 ohm. Vapor production is on par with most other 100% VG juices. Being a VG only vaper has an advantage in this respect!

The throat hit on House Blend at 6mg is fairly mild. I still get a bit of TH but it is certainly not a power hit. Higher nic mg might satisfy a bit more in this area. It may also be better with VG/PG mix?

The flavor on this juice is indeed interesting! I get a chocolate chip cookie dough flavor with a good sweetness on the tongue. I also get very subtle notes of pecan and maybe even a slight hint of some tobacco in there somewhere. There is also some subtle fruit notes with hints of raisin or maybe fig. Hard to pin this flavor down!

This juice has definitely morphed over the week or so it has steeped and I look forward to trying it again when I get some LR atty's for my eGo-C. I think this juice may reveal some other flavors on a LR atty? A side note: I like the fact the Copper Creek puts a born on date on the juice bottles!

This is pretty much my wife's favorite juice so far so I am sure we will be getting more. Thumbs up for House Blend!

V = 8
T = 6
F = 7

tonybaloney

Dec 1, 2011
US
House blend is one of my favorite vapes. It definitely has a cookie dough/cake batter taste to it but not overwhelming where it's to sweet. The main reason that I like it though is because it actually fells like real smoke on the inhale. The texture is very rich and fulfilling like smoking tobacco. Unfortunately though it really doesn't have any tobacco taste to it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll add my :2c: A month ago I bought two 30 ml bottles in a 50/50 mix basically on so many stellar reviews and it winning the 2011 best juice poll. I haven't been disappointed. It was great upon delivery, and has gotten even better over time. I vape it in a carto tank, either a 1.5 ohm Smoktech dual coil @ 3.7 volts, or 2.5 ohm Smoktech dual coil @ 5 or 6 volts. I punch my own cartos; I punch two med. sized hole in the bottom on opposite sides, and another med hole midway up the carto. I don't get any dry hits or flooding...its the perfect combination for this juice. Cartos last me about 3 refills before needing exchanged.

The flavor to my tastebuds is mostly like cake. Higher voltage vaping provides a slightly enhanced flavor. Lately I've been adding 4-5 drops of TFA caramel flavoring to my 6ml tank to make my favorite cake...caramel cake. This juice is one of my all day vapes, along with Virgin Vapors Kona Coffee Velvet Milkshake.

DrNick0143

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Just got this in yesterday, boy, is it good! Definitely cookie dough flavor, but not too sweet, makes a great all-day vape for me. I have a VVV Pyrex tank coming in next week, and I will be filling it up with this juice, no hesitations. Also ordered Copper Creek Coffee, first impressions of the fresh juice is that it has a nice black coffee taste, could use more flavor, though I have 30/70 PG/VG, so more PG may carry the flavor better. I will steep it and see how it develops. Received a 3ml sample of Cake, and initially I liked it better than House, but it became kinda one-note after a while.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
I think its the flavoring that kills the coils. I dont have problems with other 100Vg juices like i do with this juice at 40/60.

I like to vape it quick, its awesome fresh out of mail. Im not really a fan of what it changes to after about 3 weeks. But fresh it is amazing if you can keep the coils clean and the tank from darkening and thickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread