Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
A recently read science brief informs me that household bathrooms are typically more germ-free than household kitchens. In my case that is true...at least since yesterday. Likewise, my kitchen will soon be due for its annual cleaning.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No, but the 10 years rule DOES apply.

10 YEARS before I put that thing in my mouth.

Of course, being realistic the inside of a home toilet is probably cleaner than the floor OR the hands of an McDonalds worker.

(Note: I do not eat at McDonalds by the way. I WILL eat at Subway but that's my comfort food and at my branch, they are all high. I trust them, they may be dopy, but they are good hearted.)

Anna

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
No, but the 10 years rule DOES apply.

10 YEARS before I put that thing in my mouth.

Of course, being realistic the inside of a home toilet is probably cleaner than the floor OR the hands of an McDonalds worker.

(Note: I do not eat at McDonalds by the way. I WILL eat at Subway but that's my comfort food and at my branch, they are all high. I trust them, they may be dopy, but they are good hearted.)

Anna

they are high and you are letting them put white stuff on your food you may want to rethink that I mean some people have a sick sense of humor

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I know what salt tastes like and I know what white powder feel like and I also trust most drug users to not give you drugs without your consent or desire (unless they want to roofie you and I'm fairly certain they hold no such desire especially since I you know, EAT AT HOME 100% of the time) but like that is a waste of valuable product.

That type of stuff only goes on during mafia wars and I am not engaged in any. Currently.

Also, @Eskie, Yes, yes ever single one of my kids I birthed... right into the toilet. The first one happened on prom night, you know? I had no idea what was happening and my dress got kind of messed up which was a shame. With all the other kids, I just well, I found it convenient and the other moms were talking about the joys of a "Water birth" you know so I kept right on doing it....:lol::lol:

Man on another thread I almost told a fictional child "There are no safe spaces, you could die of leukemia right there." I mean, almost. I'm being awful hard on the kiddos for some reason, I should call mine.

Anna

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Dropped a vape in the litter box but not the toilet. That was bad enough. The atty was a loss. No matter how I tried I couldn't get all the pieces of clumping litter out of the tank. The vape itself was fine after disinfecting. I'd definitely choose the litter box over the toilet.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No, my kid was not made up but I was speaking to an "imaginary" child as it were.

Thankfully I don't have a "fictional" child, they're like a lot to live UP OR DOWN to as a parent. I'm sorry I couldn't successfully parent Anne of Green Gables let alone successfully ORPHAN raise her. I'm sorry, I would smack that kid so hard in the lip on day one, CPS would come.

I am of course, kidding. Laura Wilder was a major pain, so it seemed, and her SISTER freaking went BLIND. I could so not cope with either of THAT. Tom Sawyer, he was just, like, OMG NOT GOOD. Scout was... I would have let Scout down, very very badly. I'm trying super hard to come up with a fictional child I could deal with even slightly. Pippi Longstocking, I'm sorry I wanna BE her, not parent her.

I KNOW!!! Astro Boy!!! But not the sanitized American version, the cool Asian one where his rocket would come out his ....!!!!! THAT IS THE KID I WANT TO PARENT.

Notice he's a robot.

No my actual child was more than plenty. LOL

Anna

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Once lost a cell phone to the toilet. No vape so far though

Me too, and I miss it very much:( Grand fathered into an ancient Cingular plan so I carry two phones. No service smart phone, er, toy and a $20 dumb phone. Had one that looked like a miniature Black Berry with a full 26 key keyboard. Yep, that is the one that got dropped in the toilet! They do not sell them any more:-x

At least with a vape you can just buy a new drip tip. That is the only part you stick in your mouth:p

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I've bought some juices that tasted like they came from an unflushed toilet. Now, it just brings a whole new world into 'DIY'. I wanna know! Where does the corn come from though? I haven't eaten it in years.

And you know how an unflushed toilet tastes because..................???

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Hey Anna,
Elroy seemed like a pretty good kid. Judy seemed to be a bit of a pest though.

I think COPYRIGHTDMCA had self-esteem issues. She had that nervous laugh all the time. Bam Bam would pretty handy when you need to vacuum under furniture. But whacking the floor all the time with that club would get old fast.

Made note to self today: place vape away from the toilet while cleaning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread