Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
"Cleaning the toilet" is definitely an unnatural experience.

The little Pico survived as it was immediately retrieved. I took the battery out, wiped it and the compartment out and it went back into service. And yes, I have two more Picos as backups. One will take 24mm atomizers. These are all I use anymore.

I try to avoid house cleaning, but sometimes a fellow has to do what a fellow has to do. I'd gratefully accept applications from those wanting a housekeeping position...benefits offered as appropriate.

Reactions: smacuser

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look on the Bright Side...

LOL NO. There is NO bright side to this, although props to @Cool_Breeze for posting about it and its resurrection, if I ever dropped a mod in the toilet I would immediately go hide in a cave for a year, whilst meditating away my shame. :lol::lol:

I'm so glad I'm not a dude this stuff NEVER happens to me and I'm glad. I have only ever dropped off one type of item in a toilet and that would be the kids, off at the pool.....

Unless vomiting counts.. That is still only two things, and I guess liquids count, so that's three.

Still not looking for an INCREASE in any way.

Glad the mod survived. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No, but the 10 years rule DOES apply.

10 YEARS before I put that thing in my mouth.

Of course, being realistic the inside of a home toilet is probably cleaner than the floor OR the hands of an McDonalds worker.

(Note: I do not eat at McDonalds by the way. I WILL eat at Subway but that's my comfort food and at my branch, they are all high. I trust them, they may be dopy, but they are good hearted.)

Anna

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

Of course, being realistic the inside of a home toilet is probably cleaner than the floor OR the hands of an McDonalds worker.

(Note: I do not eat at McDonalds by the way. I WILL eat at Subway but that's my comfort food and at my branch, they are all high. I trust them, they may be dopy, but they are good hearted.)

Anna

they are high and you are letting them put white stuff on your food you may want to rethink that I mean some people have a sick sense of humor

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Dropped a vape in the litter box but not the toilet. That was bad enough. The atty was a loss. No matter how I tried I couldn't get all the pieces of clumping litter out of the tank. The vape itself was fine after disinfecting. I'd definitely choose the litter box over the toilet.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA

Anna
Ask for oregano on your sandwich. Best sandwich you'll ever get ;)

Reactions: stols001

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
A recently read science brief informs me that household bathrooms are typically more germ-free than household kitchens. In my case that is true...at least since yesterday. Likewise, my kitchen will soon be due for its annual cleaning.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I know what salt tastes like and I know what white powder feel like and I also trust most drug users to not give you drugs without your consent or desire (unless they want to roofie you and I'm fairly certain they hold no such desire especially since I you know, EAT AT HOME 100% of the time) but like that is a waste of valuable product.

That type of stuff only goes on during mafia wars and I am not engaged in any. Currently.

Also, @Eskie, Yes, yes ever single one of my kids I birthed... right into the toilet. The first one happened on prom night, you know? I had no idea what was happening and my dress got kind of messed up which was a shame. With all the other kids, I just well, I found it convenient and the other moms were talking about the joys of a "Water birth" you know so I kept right on doing it....:lol::lol:

Man on another thread I almost told a fictional child "There are no safe spaces, you could die of leukemia right there." I mean, almost. I'm being awful hard on the kiddos for some reason, I should call mine.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread