HOUSTON area vape meet, Saturday, February 18th, 2012 in Old Town Spring---6pm til ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
uh....thanks Danno for always letting me promote the HOUSTON area vape meets in the GOTVAPES sub-forum. I have applied to have a "vape Houston" social group, and have not received an answer yet. The first Houston area vape meet of 2012 will be held Saturday February 18th, 2012 at Wunsche Bros Cafe and Saloon Restaurant for Dining in Old Town Spring near Houston a vape friendly venue in Old Town Spring. This is a quaint antique, bohemian suburban area of Houston and the perfect place to promote vaping! As usual, any vape meet that is organized by me is absolutely free :) You do have an opportunity to eat & drink if you would like. I've got quite a few vendors on board this time & am expecting between 30-50 people this weekend. :) The meet starts at 6pm, FREE drawings for vape prizes throughout the evening, and normally we end up closing down the restaurant. GOTVAPES has been super generous in the past by donating gift certificates & the Houston vapers LOVE this!!!! Hope to see you there!!!.......the furthest away anyone has traveled from is Georgia.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
well, we've had it planned for a while, & it's on the ECF calendar. I just decided to start this thread today to further promote the event. (since I KNOW everyone hangs out at the gotvapes subforum) & will see this thread :) We'd be glad to have you & even bring a friend that is interested in vaping. Thus far I've received 5 new kits that will be given away for FREE.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I spoke with Chris--here is what we will bring (if I can make it!):

Gripper Kit w/ Visions
Some of our marvelous new SMOKtech drip tips as well as some of our other designer tips
2 $25.00 gifters
Bunch of tees...

If I dont make it we will still give out a gripper kit and the gift certs but they will need to ticket me so I can arrange.

(if Chris can get it to me--I'll try to get soem juice give-aways too but no guarantee- he makes all this fresh and we have been busy busy)

scooter9o9

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
Lake Conroe Texas
WOW, i just seen this thread. Im a newbie and am expecting my first shipment of supplies Saturday, unfortunately i dont think the main parts will be here till Monday or Tuesday so i cant vape till then. I may show up at this meet if i can. I think meets like this would be fun and informative for newbies like me. It would be better if i had all my stuff here so i could bring it and get some advice on how best to use all my new toys..I will try to make it but either way i hope yall all have fun and i look forward to reading about how it went..Hope to see yall there..

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Danno made it to the vape meet safe & sound!!! I'd just like to let ya'll know that he is even MORE fabulous in person!!! <3 him! GotVapes was super generous & gave away a boatload of goods!!!! I know, I know.........pics or it didn't happen right? Well I've got pics..........& even a pic of Danno in BR's stetson (cowboy hat)..........(I'll post them after I resize them) For those that wanted to make the meet, but couldn't due to work schedules, etc, some of us discussed having meet ups more often to vape, chat & talk about the future of the H-town vapers. We've decided that we will meet up at the same place, same time, but every 2nd Saturday of the month!!! We love new vapers & would be delighted for you to attend!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Jen--don't know if there is a better MC for something like this - had to see you in action to appreciate. Thanks for all your efforts to the Houston vaping community...by the way- Jen gets tons of goodies for these things, she corralled about 10 kits from various vendors besides all the other stuff the meet gave away...

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
It was a privilege for Peggy and me to attend the meet last night. I didn't count the heads, but a whole bunch of them showed up.

You done good, jen. Danno, it was waaaay past time to finally meet you in person. I enjoyed every minute of the whole affair and it seemed as though everyone else did too.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Danno made it to the vape meet safe & sound!!! I'd just like to let ya'll know that he is even MORE fabulous in person!!! <3 him! GotVapes was super generous & gave away a boatload of goods!!!! I know, I know.........pics or it didn't happen right? Well I've got pics..........& even a pic of Danno in BR's stetson (cowboy hat)..........(I'll post them after I resize them) For those that wanted to make the meet, but couldn't due to work schedules, etc, some of us discussed having meet ups more often to vape, chat & talk about the future of the H-town vapers. We've decided that we will meet up at the same place, same time, but every 2nd Saturday of the month!!! We love new vapers & would be delighted for you to attend!!

Is that beginning in March?

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
OK my internet sux. However I uploaded all the pics to vapehouston.com that night when I got home. There will be a link on the sidebar to photos. Danno is wearing a black shirt & I am also in black. Enjoy like 78 pics I think

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
BR I adore you & Peggy!! I was so glad to see you guys again! Thanks Danno,I set this meet up as a personal goal for myself after my hip replacement. (Alas the yoga pants & not jeans)... along with missing seeing everybody. I was so Dang glad to get out of my house for the 3rd time in 2 weeks.

We will do it again the 2nd Saturday of each month. Same time same place, but without all the prizes. We welcome everyone, smoker,new Vaper or old Vaper. Its just a good time. I forgot to add that besides photos on vapehouston.com, I put YouTube videos up of that night.

Thanks guys for allowing me to spam the GotVapes forum since last year when I really didn't know if I had what it took to bring Vapers together. Thanks for all your support as well :)

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread