Houston !!! The Shuttle Has Landed, Prepare for shuttle Unloading T-Minus???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PattyR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2009
Sunshine State, USA
I'm (impatiently) waiting to hear what they got in that big shipment. Right now, I'm pretty well stocked with Vortexes, but another box or two wouldn't hurt, would they? :D

The goods have landed well over 21 hours ago, and not a peep from the Captain or Co-Captain......must be a BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I can take him for a walk,,, 500$ only (2 payments) :)
You would have to do him better then a walk for 500.oo :lol:
Does he like to walk dogs? I have two Boxers who could keep him busy for quite a while!!!! teeheehee
I think a walk to New Jersey should do the trick. Sending him your way now. >.<

I'm (impatiently) waiting to hear what they got in that big shipment. Right now, I'm pretty well stocked with Vortexes, but another box or two wouldn't hurt, would they? :D
Yeah, yeah well I have 2 boxes or ce2r5's so =P Vortex hoarder!

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
all new CE2x Fluxomizers, improved VISIBLY from top to bottom(wicks,black sleeve all improved), new blunt syringes now included in every pack. All new updated and completely redone maximizers(giantomizer) in black and stainless steel plus all new thick replacement tubes and much more. lots of inventory to do and counts to take, almost ready

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
all new CE2x Fluxomizers, improved VISIBLY from top to bottom(wicks,black sleeve all improved), new blunt syringes now included in every pack. All new updated and completely redone maximizers(giantomizer) in black and stainless steel plus all new thick replacement tubes and much more. lots of inventory to do and counts to take, almost ready

didn't you get the memo.....there was supposed to be no sleeping till all the work was done and all the customers were happy:cry:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
oooo dear this means i need to rearrange my "dream cart" :vapor:

Giggles I too do dream carts. OIe

See....now that is where that WISH LIST (hint hint hint hint) would come in so very handy:p

I keep having to tell myself "what goes in must not come out....what goes in must not come out....what goes in must not come out........" It never seems to work:facepalm: I always overdo my cart and then I :cry: trying to figure out what can wait till next order.

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 2 3 vape 1 2 3 check for new stuff 1 2 3 vape 1 2 3 where new stuff 1 2 3 vape 1 2 3 look for new stuff 1 2 3 vape 1 2 3 oh ya breath cant forget that 1 2 3 check again wheres it at 1 2 3 vape 1 2 3 soon i hope 1 2 3 vape 1 2 3 breath hang on its almost here 1 2 3 vape...
:vapor:

please breath more, you will vaporize yourself :) :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread