The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

how about a July meet

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by oldmanatc, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oldmanatc

oldmanatc Full Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Virginia
    I know next weekend is the 4th so people probably wouldn't be interested in a meet, but how about maybe the 8th. I'm kinda new to the area, it'd be great if it was here in Columbia, but I'm willing to travel. I work saturday nights so that's why I'm suggesting a friday.

2. kaderick

kaderick Super Member ECF Veteran

Wish sc group was more active! We have had some great meets and i look forward to our next one. I am in columbia and if you need anything give send me a message.

3. sugismimi

sugismimi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2010
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Im with you kaderick.
    I think the summer months r just too busy with kids and vacations.
    I for 1 have been mentioning a meet since the last one.
    there are a few of us in the immediate area if we want to do a mini meet???????!!!!!!
    The place we had our last one is prolly not gonna work again, I think he's closed it down.
    If we planned a meet in the early fall we could find a nice outdoor place and cook out???!!!!
    Love planning this kinda stuff, so lets get together and make a plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.