How are Stainless steel drip tips??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
They're heavy. I find a lot of them to not really have a "SNUG" fit.. You wanna look at the quality of them too. I like to twist up a tissue and clean both ends of a drip tip, n noticed some of the ss have sharp edges on the inside which tears up the tissue n you get little degree from it. Its a very minimal gripe, just my experience with em.

I haven't noticed a taste, but I never thought about it. Now you've got me thinking ;) I like being able to chomp on them and not do any damage.

It's not that bad and I tend to notice and hate metallic flavors. All things considered, I use a rubber tip on my tank for that reason, but I strongly doubt most people would find it objectionable. The other reason is that I'm a tooth-gripper with those things and I'd rather not crack a tooth on it!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I haven't noticed any taste to mine. I have noticed they tend to collect more lip goobers on them. lol. Not sure how to describe it. They don't get hot when I am dripping at high voltage but sometimes, depending on the type I am using, they might get a little warm. I have heard people in cold areas don't like to use them during the winter time, but I'm in Florida so I don't have that problem. They do feel cold to your lips though at first.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
I like the look and the feel on the lips of a quality ss drip tip. Does't get too hot ,imo. What I don't care for is the rare occasion when I bang it on my tooth. I tend to prefer delrin for that reason.I've had a few acrylic tips split from the heat of heavy vaping on lr attys (at the thinnest part where the oring seats) and won't spend my money on them. I'm thinking of trying pyrex though.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
For dripping I prefer Cherry Vapes ming drip tips. The juice goes down much smoother and doesn't ever clog up like this big bubble of juice on top that happens with the cheaper acrylics or even some of the ss ones. The shape on the mings is great for dripping and they have a wide opening on top. I do have a wide open straight ss tip that is good for dripping too, but most aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread