How can i import e-liquids in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milind Suthar

Mar 29, 2016
Hello,
Recently i bought some e-liquids from USA based web-site and importing in India via Indian postal service. But the customs seized here in Ahmadabad, Gujarat.

So,any one knows how i get or import those liquids here ?
Is private companies like DHL or FEDEX are delivers those items here ?
Any one have successful deliveries ?

If any one have any idea or suggestions on that please let me know.

Thank You.

Scy123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
Canada
Nic base would be the only thing you have to order that would get seized. Just try ordering it a few times till you actually get it. Try and use someplace that will ship it discreetly.

As soon as you can get your hands on 100mg 1L nice base, you would be good for like 4-5 years of heavy vaping.

You would of course have to diy for this option, but it is defiantly a better option then to try and get premaid juice sent to you all the time.

All this is also assuming you can't get it locally in India, which I doubt you can.

Last edited:

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
www.esutta.com

Based in Delhi. Selling liquids too, but many listed as 'out of stock'.

Could mean two things : Powers that are slammed e-cigs/liquids and they're just sellin whats left to sell.
Or : Demand outpaces supply.

E-cigarettes set to be banned in India soon

But India isn't the monolithic block - some states might have a more laid back view than the central gov't ..

Customs is customs, so rules apply to DHL and FedEx just the same. But their business models are based on speed, so they - usually - enjoy a 'better' relationship with customs at their hubs to keep their well-gr ... er well-oiled system running ... :D

Dont know if the additional shipping costs are worth the risk.

YT has clips on how to extract nic from tobacco. And for the price of deluxe-shipping you can probably buy sack full of beedies .. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread