How can this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaKitty

Apr 16, 2011
Portland, OR
So many vaping enthusiasts here, yet I NEVER see anyone vaping where I live. I guess it makes some sense in that anyone I've tried to talk to about vaping (like co-workers who are still smoking) looks at me like I'm insane. Perhaps vapers here are afraid they'll be treated the same way as smokers . . . like lepers.

Sigh . . . . Any vapers from the Portland area here? Where are you all hiding?:confused:

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
Haha! I feel you. I was the first person in my area to pick up a pv that I know of. I have since converted a few friends and coworkers. I've only been vaping for 3 weeks, so I am still helping my converts learn as much as I have learned so far.

Here is to hoping that soon we will be able to share stuff or depend on each other to get stuff if one of us runs out of something. At this point, they are all using carts and atty, and I prefer cartos. I have just introduced them to cartos though, so we shall see.

Grimloki

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
PNW
So many vaping enthusiasts here, yet I NEVER see anyone vaping where I live. I guess it makes some sense in that anyone I've tried to talk to about vaping (like co-workers who are still smoking) looks at me like I'm insane. Perhaps vapers here are afraid they'll be treated the same way as smokers . . . like lepers.

Sigh . . . . Any vapers from the Portland area here? Where are you all hiding?:confused:

I'm vaping away in the basement of Anna Bannana's on NW 21st right now. The manager here vapes (and introduced me), and at least one other customer does as well.

I just got a non-smoking massage therapist to try an e-cig as well (Delicious honey hookah). I am trying to help her start affiliate marketing e-cigs to her smoking clients... and from there... the world!!!! (I make no money off this).

I've started bringing new cartos filled with something tasty and non-nicotined to let curious folks give it a try.

Last edited:

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I've seen a few... but most of them have the 2-piece Njoye from the local convenience store. My friends think Im crazy, too... even though I dont have a ridiculous collection. Dont worry, something as amazing as vaping has to catch on. When it does, you'll be able to say "I vaped before it was cool... We were cutting edge!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread