how do i choose one with less throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Im new here. vaping for 1 1/2 months. started with Xhale 02 e-cig with 22mg refills and now im using a REOmini, 510 atty, and ejuice from MFS. I LOVE MY REOmini!
I ordered a few different flavors and im satisfied overall.

Marboro24mg - has too much throat hit but taste good. is it because of the nicotine % ?
parliament 18mg- also has a good flavor with a little less throat hit.
DK-Tab 12mg- taste great (my favorite so far) and minimal throat hit. I really enjoy this one.

can i dilute the other 2 for less of a throat hit? if so can you provide me a link or a how to? or is it because of the nicotine % ? I think the flavors are great its just the throat hit that i cant handle so much. I like a smooth vape with little throat hit. Can you suggest any other suppliers and flavors? I hear alot about this PG/VG thing and im not sure what it is or how it affects my vape, one makes more vapor while the other taste better?

Thanks in advance for everyones :2c:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Im new here. vaping for 1 1/2 months. started with Xhale 02 e-cig with 22mg refills and now im using a REOmini, 510 atty, and ejuice from MFS. I LOVE MY REOmini!
I ordered a few different flavors and im satisfied overall.

Marboro24mg - has too much throat hit but taste good. is it because of the nicotine % ?
parliament 18mg- also has a good flavor with a little less throat hit.
DK-Tab 12mg- taste great (my favorite so far) and minimal throat hit. I really enjoy this one.

can i dilute the other 2 for less of a throat hit? if so can you provide me a link or a how to? or is it because of the nicotine % ? I think the flavors are great its just the throat hit that i cant handle so much. I like a smooth vape with little throat hit. Can you suggest any other suppliers and flavors? I hear alot about this PG/VG thing and im not sure what it is or how it affects my vape, one makes more vapor while the other taste better?

Thanks in advance for everyones :2c:

Nicotine level is likely the most significant factor on throat hit. Heat (wattage) is the other. VG tends to give a smoother draw and less throat hit with more vapor. All ECF vendors that offer VG based ejuices would be good. My favorite is Decadent Vapours from Totally Wicked but Ecopure and other vendors with a good percentatge of VG to PG would be good as well.

You can also get 0mg nic of the flavors you already have to dilute the nicotine level without a loss of flavor. Again, many vendors have low or no nicotine ejuices.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
As for other suppliers and flavors: you have a long and exciting journey ahead of you. Actually, it doesn't have to be long; if you like, you can just settle in with your current supplier. myFreedomSmokes does have a huge selection of DeKang (China) juices at reasonable prices. You seem to like the tobacco flavors; you can try new ones as you go along.

[My practice is to order a couple large bottles of a flavor I know I like along with a couple small bottles I've not yet tried. So I've always got a supply of vapable juice and I'm trying new ones (which may become new favorites ... or not).]

If you like, at some point you can explore in two other (overlapping) directions:

1. Tracking down the juices you like at the lowest possible cost. A resource you may want to turn to is candre23’s E-Liquid Cost-per-ml list of e-liquid suppliers (with links to their sites), sortable by large-bottle cost, sample-bottle cost, or shipping cost. Although some good suppliers are missing from the list, it is an invaluable tool for the thrifty juice shopper.

2. Trying out USA (or UK)-made juices. [Decadent Vapours and Ecopure that Kent mentioned are both UK-made.] DK-TAB from supplier A is probably the same as DK-TAB from supplier B. They're both made by DK (i.e., DeKang). USA/UK-made juices, however, vary from supplier to supplier ... and many (not all) of us prefer them to China-made e-liquid. I list (and link) some of those USA-made juice suppliers at the bottom of this page of my WWV V2.
Enjoy the adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread