how do i get aliens vision juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
OP, I saw him say that he manually opens the store so it may be sooner than or after 8. He also has a limit of around 300 orders per day.

Complainers:
I don't even care about ave as I've never ordered but I've seen numerous updates from Ben on ecf so saying he doesn't communicate is bogus

I wouldn't expect him reply to each of the hundreds of whiny "i can't get my bobas" posts, I feel sorry for the guy as he seems to have a large amount of impatient, inflexible, crybabies as customers.

The guy has serious medical problems but the majority of posts seem to say "shut up and gimme my juice"

Have some human decency and empathy and stop crying. buy from someone else for awhile.

really Doogie??....you sir have not been paying attention...if "medical problems" are his excuse then I would understand...but this has not been posted...the last official update was a promise for an additional update...that was 9 days ago....how about some decency on their part...like removing the banner that says they will be open "tomorrow" ..getting told the same lie every day gets old...thats a very simple fix...its 6 words of text...could say plainly "closed" ...or the least they could do is put their product into the hands of a reliable seller'.

simply said...this is a failure of communication plain and simple why they have chosen to do it this way is just part of the mystery.

I dont see anyone saying "shut up and gimmi my juice"...i see folks with an expectation that was set by AVE and are disappointed that that expectation was not met time after time after time..

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Clearo-Mizer:9801323 said:
really Doogie??....you sir have not been paying attention...if "medical problems" are his excuse then I would understand...but this has not been posted...the last official update was a promise for an additional update...that was 9 days ago....how about some decency on their part...like removing the banner that says they will be open "tomorrow" ..getting told the same lie every day gets old...thats a very simple fix...its 6 words of text...could say plainly "closed" ...or the least they could do is put their product into the hands of a reliable seller'.

simply said...this is a failure of communication plain and simple why they have chosen to do it this way is just part of the mystery.

I dont see anyone saying "shut up and gimmi my juice"...i see folks with an expectation that was set by AVE and are disappointed that that expectation was not met time after time after time..

Really.
I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Ben had a major heart attack seemingly from stress.
I saw a post not more than two days ago where Ben apologized for the message on the site and explained he was hiring new mixers and addressed most if not all the legitimate complaints.

I also saw where one poster equated his heart attack with "stubbing his pinky toe"

Some people do have legitimate complaints and thats fine, but overall I've seen more posts with people literally calling him an idiot which I just can't abide by. I mean really, maybe he could have handled some things better but most of the issues he's been having seem to have been thrust upon as opposed being solely his fault. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
Really.
I thought it was fairly common knowledge that Ben had a major heart attack seemingly from stress.
I saw a post not more than two days ago where Ben apologized for the message on the site and explained he was hiring new mixers and addressed most if not all the legitimate complaints.

I also saw where one poster equated his heart attack with "stubbing his pinky toe"

Some people do have legitimate complaints and thats fine, but overall I've seen more posts with people literally calling him an idiot which I just can't abide by. I mean really, maybe he could have handled some things better but most of the issues he's been having seem to have been thrust upon as opposed being solely his fault. Everyone makes mistakes now and then.

His past heart attack was not the issue.

Your reply completely disregards the fact that Clearo-Mizer said, "...if 'medical problems' are his excuse then I would understand..." It's kind of puzzling how you can ignore that statement, since you quoted it in your reply.

Complaining about the lack of communication for 9 days while the website had a misleading message saying they would be open at 8am PST everyday, when in fact they did not open, all sound like legitimate complaints to me.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
His past heart attack was not the issue.

Your reply completely disregards the fact that Clearo-Mizer said, "...if 'medical problems' are his excuse then I would understand..." It's kind of puzzling how you can ignore that statement, since you quoted it in your reply.

Complaining about the lack of communication for 9 days while the website had a misleading message saying they would be open at 8am PST everyday, when in fact they did not open, all sound like legitimate complaints to me.

How did I disregard Clearo's post?
I thought I addressed it. You obviously didn't really read my reply tho.
"Some people do have legitimate complaints and thats fine, but overall I've seen more posts with people literally calling him an idiot"
So who is ignoring posts?

All I'm saying is put yourself in his shoes. How would you feel seeing comments on ECF of all places calling you an idiot, telling you to sell your business, trivializing your deadly medical condition. The posts on their facebook are worse too.
The worst part is that these same people will be back buying bobas the minute it re-opens. Argue against empathy if you like but i've said my piece.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
How did I disregard Clearo's post?
I thought I addressed it. You obviously didn't really read my reply tho.
"Some people do have legitimate complaints and thats fine, but overall I've seen more posts with people literally calling him an idiot"
So who is ignoring posts?

All I'm saying is put yourself in his shoes. How would you feel seeing comments on ECF of all places calling you an idiot, telling you to sell your business, trivializing your deadly medical condition. The posts on their facebook are worse too.
The worst part is that these same people will be back buying bobas the minute it re-opens. Argue against empathy if you like but i've said my piece.

Yes, and the types of complaints you are replying to here are of the legitimate variety.

No one here is calling him an "idiot" and no one here is "trivializing his medical condition" (which has not even been claimed by Ben to be a factor in the recent closings of the site).

When people address these phantom issues you raise, you ignore the substance of their replies and continue to argue the same irrelevant points.

If you are so concerned about what people on facebook are saying, perhaps your righteous indignation is better directed there.

FatBastard

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
Kentucky
Oh Snap Snap Snap in a circle.
Yes, and the types of complaints you are replying to here are of the legitimate variety.

No one here is calling him an "idiot" and no one here is "trivializing his medical condition" (which has not even been claimed by Ben to be a factor in the recent closings of the site).

When people address these phantom issues you raise, you ignore the substance of their replies and continue to argue the same irrelevant points.

If you are so concerned about what people on facebook are saying, perhaps your righteous indignation is better directed there.

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
Me too. 500 mls. each of Boba's, GJ, and Hype. :D

My fault - I bought them out. :facepalm:

good-luck-salute.gif

And I salute you for that, though I have no doubt many others will as well, albeit with one special finger stuck out.

Back to the thread though, I hope it really is medical issues or something rather than being a jerk/bad business manager. It sucks when a company has stellar juice but treats their customers poorly. So I'm crossing my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread