how do i get aliens vision juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanWoltemath

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Conroe, Tx
i go to the website every morning at 8am pst and the website is closed due to their order limit being reached. It also says they will reopen at 8am pst. Well that does not seem to be the case since i have been trying every day for the last week.

So my question is, Are they still having troubles with the website or is it just a lost cause trying to get my hands on bobas bounty?

Clearo-Mizer

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2013
Woodstock Ga
do a little research....check their FB page....do a search on ECF for Bobas Bounty or AVE...digest what you learn and try to make sense of it all and you will come to the reality that allot of loyal Bobas fans have come to accept ....nobody knows what is going on, the lack of any communication from Ben the owner leads to speculation and frustration to all of us. some speculate its a "cook your customers" scheme to make folks want what they cant have, others speculate that they know they need to slow down to meet a certain quota in order to reduce the need to expand and by this behavior they will reduce the pressure they feel to meet the expectations ( work harder).
Other folks that don't really know the in and outs of website point of sale process's may believe some of the excuses scantily given from AVE blaming servers and such....some of us that know better totally reject this and it actually adds to the confusion..
the time Ave has been "offline" has been more than enough time to establish a rock solid server connect and e-commerce port.
all beta testing and server caps can be run in a matter of hours even a huge site like e-bay or amazon can get up in a day with the right team.
so in the end ...what is really going on? maybe vacation... maybe some if not all of the afore mentioned scenarios but one thing is for sure letting us know is not important to AVE...in fact they know they will lose a few customers right off but those will soon return after all the emotion has faded...face it Bobas Bounty is established as a fantastic juice and my favorite by a long shot...and it frustrates even the most level headed loyal fan to be treated like a burden instead of a blessing by a business that puts out a posture of not caring enough to communicate.

Last edited:

ATLien

Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I was able to sneak an order in last week during the short period where the website is up. I managed to add both bobas and gorilla juice to my cart, however by the time I was able to load the checkout page the bobas disappeared as they were sold out for the day. I did manage to snag a bottle of gorilla though although I have been waiting over 5 days for the tracking info to update. It is stuck in california :/

jackleg

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Tennessee
do a little research....check their FB page....do a search on ECF for Bobas Bounty or AVE...digest what you learn and try to make sense of it all and you will come to the reality that allot of loyal Bobas fans have come to accept ....nobody knows what is going on, the lack of any communication from Ben the owner leads to speculation and frustration to all of us. some speculate its a "cook your customers" scheme to make folks want what they cant have, others speculate that they know they need to slow down to meet a certain quota in order to reduce the need to expand and by this behavior they will reduce the pressure they feel to meet the expectations ( work harder).
Other folks that don't really know the in and outs of website point of sale process's may believe some of the excuses scantily given from AVE blaming servers and such....some of us that know better totally reject this and it actually adds to the confusion..
the time Ave has been "offline" has been more than enough time to establish a rock solid server connect and e-commerce port.
all beta testing and server caps can be run in a matter of hours even a huge site like e-bay or amazon can get up in a day with the right team.
so in the end ...what is really going on? maybe vacation... maybe some if not all of the afore mentioned scenarios but one thing is for sure letting us know is not important to AVE...in fact they know they will lose a few customers right off but those will soon return after all the emotion has faded...face it Bobas Bounty is established as a fantastic juice and my favorite by a long shot...and it frustrates even the most level headed loyal fan to be treated like a burden instead of a blessing by a business that puts out a posture of not caring enough to communicate.
Very well said my friend..pretty much sums it up.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Ya know, I'd be ok with waiting for things as long as good communication is there. As far as I can tell though there isn't much. Maybe he doesn't want to update anything for fear of everything going wrong on his end again and have an even angrier hoard knocking down everything in their path.
I don't blame him I suppose for that feeling but good service for a business requires communication no matter what backlash you get.

bunker0617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
AZ
As a sales professional I still can't fathom why a vendor with such a loyal following would not make product available. I really wanted to try this vendor and have plenty of money to burn on juice but I've given up. Have placed many orders with vendors that are willing to take my money and provide services in the interim... I bet if they calculated the money lost it would have paid 10 fold to hire an IT pro to get their sh#$ figured out...

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
OP, I saw him say that he manually opens the store so it may be sooner than or after 8. He also has a limit of around 300 orders per day.

Complainers:
I don't even care about ave as I've never ordered but I've seen numerous updates from Ben on ecf so saying he doesn't communicate is bogus

I wouldn't expect him reply to each of the hundreds of whiny "i can't get my bobas" posts, I feel sorry for the guy as he seems to have a large amount of impatient, inflexible, crybabies as customers.

The guy has serious medical problems but the majority of posts seem to say "shut up and gimme my juice"

Have some human decency and empathy and stop crying. Buy from someone else for awhile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread