Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
MMMMM, good question,

I am pretty sure that you do not redeem them,

they stay there and as you build up the points,
your account is automatically advanced from bronze to Silver and then to gold account,

with these advancements, your prices for all products is automatically reduced by a certain percentage -
this is applied to all products that you buy from Eastmall.

if not sure, Please ask Selina in Customer Service --

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

Last edited:

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Ok, so what is the breakdown for points and levels of discount? It would be nice if that information was posted somewhere on the website. As far as I can see I have 134 points, and I lost all the points I had before the website changed, so who knows how many points that was.

This was the email I got
Dear Rob,

1. The points on previous web (order before Aug.1 2010) is same as $
2. On new web, the points only can be cumulation, The points only can help
you to update the member ship in Eastmall

Thank you very much for your kindly support always!

Best Regards,
Selina

Sorry if it is just the language difference, but I don't understand the answer.

Last edited:

clark8876

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Perth, Australia
Ok, so what is the breakdown for points and levels of discount? It would be nice if that information was posted somewhere on the website. As far as I can see I have 134 points, and I lost all the points I had before the website changed, so who knows how many points that was.

The breakdown is detailed under the "Shopping Guide" tab on the top of website.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

what Selina tried to explain to you is exactly what I told you here -------

MMMMM, good question,

I am pretty sure that you do not redeem them,

they stay there and as you build up the points,
your account is automatically advanced from bronze to Silver and then to gold account,

with these advancements, your prices for all products is automatically reduced by a certain percentage -
this is applied to all products that you buy from Eastmall.

------------- The breakdown and numbers of points for the advancements of your membership-------
is detailed under the "Shopping Guide" tab on the top of website, and has been there since the launch of the website.

****** as to your shopping points from the previous website *******
it has been posted, and stickied, and posted many times in discussion here in forum,

Please contact Selina in CS, and give her your details of your user name and email from that old website membership to Eastmall,
she will then transfer your old points to your new account in the new website in the form of a giftcard.
which allows for your old points to be redeemed against an order,
BUT
all points earned in the new website are allocated to your account for the advancements of your membership status to be upgraded to bronze, silver and gold

This was the email I got

Sorry if it is just the language difference, but I don't understand the answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread