How do you carry your Chuck+supplies when going out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my Chuck a while ago and Im looking for ways to carry my Chuck and 1 extra atty+1 or 2 small juice bottles (and if possible 1 extra battery) when going out of my house, specially at the pub or club or parties... im mostly concerned about the safety of my items but a small size would be good...

any ideas? how do you manage to go out with all that arsenal lol?

help/examples are very much appreciated :) thanks.

Diller

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Reno, NV
I went to Walgreens and got a case logic diabetes kit case. It fits the Chuck perfectly, even has a pocket in the spine.
If I am using my Lil' Chuck I have a case logic case that was intended for one of those tiny external drives and it is the perfect size for batt., 15mls juice and whatever else you need.
I also use the case logic case that is for holding thumb drives if I plan on holding my Chuck all the time. Really small(not quite pocket sized) and you can hold a couple 6ml bottles and bats and attys.
Can't tell by the pic. which you have, but you can get the diabetes case at Walgreens.com and I got the others at Walmart.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
Here is a pic of my Chuck 'n' Stuff

Chucktravelcase.jpg

It's not fashionable but very practical.

poogiecat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
Ooh, poogie, there are some cute cases on that site! Thanks!

I know! There are like 5 that I want to get ... at least they're somewhat inexpensive. I've been using my Target eye glass case until I can decide. BTW, there is a super cute Hello Kitty girls purse at Sears. You can also find it on Sears.com. I saw it today and it's like 7" long x 4" high x 3" wide and I think is was $15. I was going to buy it, but it seemed a bit too large for just my Chuck and a bottle of juice.

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
I use the hard case my eyeglasses came in. It's big enough for the big Chuck (atomizer detached), 30ml of juice and a spare atty/cartridge. Plus, it's super compact. This place sells cool eye glass cases ... although they may be a bit girlie.

Eyeglass Case Boutique - eyeglass cases & sunglass cases for a more fashionable statement

That's what I use too. Except I never put my chuck in it... that would mean putting it down! :shock:
Seriously, I never knew it fit in there! :oops: :lol:

poogiecat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's what I use too. Except I never put my chuck in it... that would mean putting it down! :shock:
Seriously, I never knew it fit in there! :oops: :lol:

Ha! That's a good one! You should try it out. Most cases have a felt lining so it really protects your Chuck. And, if you put a 30ml bottle in there, the Chuck doesn't move around at all.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
I use the Zipper Design Glasses Case.It can provide good crush, shock, and scratch resist as well as a neat look. Lightweight and extremely durable. I bought it on a HK online shop. On that store, there are still have many different size Eyeglass Cases . Such as Transparent Make Up Case, Velcro Fasten Eyeglasses Case, etc.

I took a look at these, wouldn't everything just rattle around in there? The Chuck would crush everything!

I took a look at these, wouldn't everything just rattle around in there? The Chuck would crush everything!

Somehow when i tried it it was ok, it fit my Chuck, 2 juice bottles, 1 extra battery, 1 extra atty and my regular atty, i guess if it rattles i can add some velcro to keep it in one place ;)

gr8dane

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama
I have a caselogic diabetic case for weekend travel, but for daily use I have this

Amazon.com: Genuine Leather Cigarette Case, Wallet: Everything Else

The main compartment will hold 2 little chucks with 510 atty attached (or 1 chuck and and liquid). I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it would hold bc without atty (and spare 18650 batt). The snap pocket in the front holds 2-3 3ml bottles or spare short batteries. Attys, carts, etc fit in the zippered section.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
I have a caselogic diabetic case for weekend travel, but for daily use I have this

Amazon.com: Genuine Leather Cigarette Case, Wallet: Everything Else

The main compartment will hold 2 little chucks with 510 atty attached (or 1 chuck and and liquid). I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it would hold bc without atty (and spare 18650 batt). The snap pocket in the front holds 2-3 3ml bottles or spare short batteries. Attys, carts, etc fit in the zippered section.

Nice information gr8dane, thanks. The diabetic case works if I leave it in the car but not so well toting it around. The cig case will work great and fit in my pocket.

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
Glad you liked it. It was one of those things I bought early on with my 510's, but never really used it alot (the diabetic case worked better for a day's worth of stuff). When I got my chuck, I pulled it out and realized it was perfect. You're gonna hate me, but I picked mine up in a local smoke shop for 5.99.

I'll have to find a cig case that's a bit more manly!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread