peachette

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA USA
Last edited:

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Like many other forum members, I chose the Case Logic jump drive case (<$6.00 at WalMart)

CaseFront.jpg

CaseBack.jpg

CaseInside1.jpg

CaseInside2.jpg

corpclegg

Feb 25, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Did a little happy modifying to an old cigarette case. It's just a "to-go" traveller. 3 carts (1 attached to the atomizer), 2 bats, and atomizer. Fits real nice in my back pocket and it's hard so I don't have to worry about anything breaking. Works real nice.

Attachments

• Photo 201.jpg
    Photo 201.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo 199.jpg
    Photo 199.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 107

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Im trying to find something for my 401... so it doesnt activate when i am playing a show or at band practice.. i found out the hard way today that my battery died on me during practice. i had disconnected the atomizer from the battery and just watched the battery light up like a strobe light.....

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
I move from desk to desk a lot at work, so I don't want to carry a case or stick them in my pocket as I am up and down all day.

What I use is a flashlight holster that goes on my belt. It fits a penstyle and cigar and I have easy access and can slip them in and out at will. I carry a couple bottles in my pocket for refilling, but neither of them needs it very often.

I also carry spare parts in a small camera case that I can leave at my main desk in case of emergency.

I may look like a dork with these on my belt next to my phone, but I work in a fairly dark room, so no one can tell. :p

I found a tobacco case (for loose tobacco) made of vinyl with nylon inside on sale at my local drug store for around 3 dollars.

This has worked out real well for spare carts, a small bottle for (topping off) juice, a napkin for small drips and a spare battery (maybe not good?). It fits real well in my front pocket. I carry the e-cig in my pocket with it and have had good luck so far with it not leaking. I am good for the day with that

With the tax increase affecting loose and pipe tobacco too, there maybe an excess of these.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
What I use is a flashlight holster that goes on my belt. It fits a penstyle and cigar and I have easy access and can slip them in and out at will.

Yeaaaahhh - A quick draw ciggie holster!!!!!:thumb:

I carry My E-Cig IWB at 4:00 Oclock right next to my other Sig. :D

Last edited:

Menolly

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Austin, TX
Did a little happy modifying to an old cigarette case. It's just a "to-go" traveller. 3 carts (1 attached to the atomizer), 2 bats, and atomizer. Fits real nice in my back pocket and it's hard so I don't have to worry about anything breaking. Works real nice.

I bought a metal cig case for 120mm cigarettes, some 2mm craft foam, and some 6mm craft foam. I glued a piece of the 2mm to each side, cut slots out of the 6mm to fit my stuff, and glued that in on top of the 2m foam on one side.

It holds a fully assembled 510-c, an extra battery, an extra atomizer, 2 carts, and a bottle of liquid (Repurposed Walgreens breath drop bottle) The cart condom from the cart in use fits on top of the bottle lid!.

3406847319_a363f7840c.jpg

3407656038_d2e43140ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread