How do you carry your juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NahkriinKrosis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
texas
I'm about to get my first mech and RDAs in the mail and I've been experimenting with rebuilding coils on my protank 3 base and dripping, and I just carry a 10ml bottle in my pocket. But today, I reached in my pocket and the juice leaked a bit. So I ask you forum, how do you carry your juice?

I suppose I would like to find a way to carry a mod and my juice as one? Or even a better bottle? I also don't want a case or a lanyard. I suppose many of you will simply say, "don't take your mod on the go" or something along those lines, but I've found that dripping feels the closest thing to a cigarette in my opinion. I guess because you have to repeat the process once your juice has been used up. Opening that bottle is like peeling the wrapper of that fresh pack and each time you drip feels like that first cig you pull out. The only time I smoked was on the go, in my car, at work, any time except at home. When I'm at home I vape mostly 0mg and blow some clouds til the tv clouds up:) anyways I'm awaiting my nemesis clone and I bought an omega RDA and a v5 RDA, one of these will be for on the go. But before they get here, gotta figure out how to transport my liquid.

And please no Batman utility belts!;)

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
You already have the tank option in the protank 3. It is curious that you prefer dripping on the go, in the car and at work. I would guess that most prefer that at home, and avoid all the fuss on the go. Associating dripping with opening a fresh pack is also a first to me, as dripping seems to be at best a half hour ritual and a fresh pack would be a half day or full day kind of thing. I suppose a fresh battery is something close to a fresh pack for me, but the analogue relationship is long gone for me. I was also never into dripping and quick to get into an automated juice delivery.

If the 10ml bottle with childproof cap gave you trouble, then perhaps carrying 3 3ml bottles might be an option for you. You get to carry three different flavors, the three bottles are more ergonomic in the pocket and there is no childproof cap to worry about. If they are closed they are closed.

Empty 3mL Bottle with Non Childproof Cap

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Plastic 30ml bottles I use to just carry in my pockets. Since I changed to glass, I designed and had the wife make me a crocheted pouch.

20131214_Juice-Pouch.png

there is a divider inside so the bottle don't touch and I can use each without actually removing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread