Anyone found a decent carrying case for SB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
I'd like to find something that can be carried, or more preferably with a clip I can use to slide onto a belt or pants. A section to carry juice or batteries could be optional, I'm just curious if anyone has found anything useful for carrying the Silver Bullet outside of a pocket (even though it is very pocket friendly, sometimes I don't have pockets on my uniform) Only browsed a few camera cases but most are either too small or too large and ungainly. Thanks!

Z&R

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
for the PV I recommend finding an old flashlight belt holder. I had an old maglite holder with a belt loop that seems to fit my Omega nicely. Doesn't hold extra juice or batts, though.

You know that is a great idea. I did find a small case logic case that I will take pics of and post here for only 7 bucks at Wal-mart. Took some looking. Can hold 2 sets of batts, 30 ml bottle, 10 ml bottle and an extra atty (801 in my case) along with the SB with a 510 attatched. Thanks! :D

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
I use a Coleman pouch that I got from Walmart for 6 bucks. It came with a small variety of first aid supplies and slips on your belt. It also comes with a place to hook a lanyard. Its small enough to be barely noticeable but large enough to carry my cell phone, my PV, a couple of bottles of liquid, a spare battery, a knife, and a few extra atomizers. Check the camping supplies section.

menthollight

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
USA
There's no belt clip, but the Case Logic Diabetic Kit works well as a carrying case.

The SB fits nicely in the elastic sleeve on the spine, and there's lots of room for liquids, atomizers and batteries in the other pouches.

Walgreens sells it for around $15 (they often have it hanging by the canes instead of by the diabetic supplies).

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
There's no belt clip, but the Case Logic Diabetic Kit works well as a carrying case.

The SB fits nicely in the elastic sleeve on the spine, and there's lots of room for liquids, atomizers and batteries in the other pouches.

Walgreens sells it for around $15 (they often have it hanging by the canes instead of by the diabetic supplies).

I'll second this. I have a BB and hubby has an SB. The middle sleeve is really a little tight for the SB but fits my BB great. There's also tons of room for just about anything else I want to throw in there. In fact, I've pretty much quit carrying my purse. I keep my debit card and license in this, grab my keys and the kit and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread