How do you carry your LavaTube ? - Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
I stand corrected Thank you. I only have one gun magazine, so gun mags were not on my mind. It's a 12 shot for my awesome semi auto 22 long High Standard Sport King 4 & 1/2 inch refiled barrel model 103 pistol. Pretty cool for a small caliber gun. Won't do as much damage as a single 38 shot but I can put 6 shots into a target as fast as I can pull the trigger. The extra long refiled barrel and extra powder of the 22 long almost makes it like a having a small semi automatic rifle. Best feature is where I live it's legal to own without having to register it.

Suppose now with the Lava I will need to drop to one reload on the weak side.

hav0c

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Canada
I use a xl clearo on my lavatube, so its way too big and scary to put in anything for fear of wonking up the connection....

that said, maybe I'm a wierdo but the LT fits fine without anything on it in my front jean pocket, just need to make sure it is on side furthest away from my crotch so no-one gets any joke ideas. I have my phone in the same pocket, and the clearo in a seperate one. With the on/off I don't mind the idea.

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
I'd like to see that in it's entirety. Is there any way you can make a video of it turning it around so I can see all sides and judge it's scale?

Amazon pouch housing my Lavatube, my Provari, 2 DCT tanks and 2 10 ml bottles of Bounty Hunter

pouch3.jpg

pouch2.jpg

pouch1.jpg

pouch4.jpg

Last edited:

warhammerjr

Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
Seattle, WA
Amazon pouch housing my Lavatube, my Provari, 2 DCT tanks and 2 10 ml bottles of Bounty Hunter

Very nice setup. Does it every feel annoying/bulky on your belt?

I just checked and I get my LT today! I'll see if it fits in my flashlight holder and post pics if it does.

Last edited:

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
i just put my in my jeans pocket. Its not that big. why is this not an option for you?
Kinda hard to get too when seated or driving, If I am driving I need two hands most of the time and would like someplace safe without it flying around the cab and if I am flying I dont need it loose in the cockpit. I found the flashlight holder for my Fenix L1D holds my LT with the fire button exposed so maybe adding a lanyard to the flashlight holder.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
what about a disassembled tube in a glasses case or something?

That would be cool if you need to travel with it. It wouldn't work for me because I vape almost constantly and often, more so in public than at home. I need my Lavatube on display so everyone can see it and need it accessible to vape at a seconds notice.

I'm all about very loudly visually speaking calling attention to myself. I'm having t-shirts made up with big 3 inch letters saying, " Ask me about my E-cig !"

I make sure I can blow huge clouds of thick white vape (more than smokers can, I'm a walking fog machine) and have a blue or green LED light up the whole clearomizer.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread