How do you improve draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
The occasional cleaning of my m401 atomizers keep the draw like new.
I soak them in rubbing alcohol for a while, rinse, blow out, then dry.

Same here. No dead atties yet on my 401.. that is exactly what i do and nothing else.. Well.. I do blow them out once or twice a day... and do the alcohol soak about once a week, but never rinse with water so I guess not quite the same. I let the alcohol evaporate before using again. I am thinking of using vodka instead of rubbing alcohol for the soaks as this may be better since I don't rinse them with water.

I AVOID water.. I don't know why, but I rinsed and soaked in water one time and I had a bad feeling so I just don't do it.. I get great vapor but i do mix down 36mg with some PG and VG and flavorings if needed. Like a little loranns watermelon flavoring to add to the watermelon nic juice when cutting to have nice flavor. or just make my own 0-nic juice for in between cravings.

On the passthrough, I get GREAT vapor even with uncut juice but the draw is slightly harder.. it was very hard draw at first, but the passthrough is now getting a lighter draw as i use it more.

Just to add.. my favorite mix is coffee and vanilla.. I strictly dip... this mix tastes great fresh dipped on the atty.

I definitely get more vapor when the atty is nice and warm... so even on the 401 I do a primer puff sometimes (though not needed with this model)... also never get juice in my mouth. I used to when I used carts.

Last edited:

enrogae

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Alabama
thats one way i tried enrogae. also tried a light draw then a hard draw. long hard draw. short 3 or 4 puffs then long draw. no matter what i do it just wont come off the vapor.

I will also add something I noted with my m401. It seems that some models have a "break-in" period. Maybe it's the atomizers, I have no idea. (Again, I'm new to all of this). My 401 wasn't producing hardly any vapor at first... 2-3 days later it's vapin' like a pro.

How long have you had yours and how often have you been puffing on it?

FRESH x913x

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Canon city, CO
I will also add something I noted with my m401. It seems that some models have a "break-in" period. Maybe it's the atomizers, I have no idea. (Again, I'm new to all of this). My 401 wasn't producing hardly any vapor at first... 2-3 days later it's vapin' like a pro.

How long have you had yours and how often have you been puffing on it?

this is my 3rd day i think. and this thing hasnt left my hand! i would think the atty should be broken in by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread