Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, fam!

I'm just starting to venture out into the world of mods and I was just kind of curious what PG/VG ratio everyone prefers? I've been using 50/50, but I tried 60/40 VG/PG and I liked the clouds and flavor, but it didn't give me the throat hit I wanted.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

Lisa

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Personally I like Max VG, using flavors and droping ohms to get TH. A good simple cinnamon juice feels real good going in. Same with some tobacco juices.
I've really enjoyed our cinnablaze, so I may take your suggestion and revisit cinnamon flavors. The more I'm vaping, the less drawn I am to tobacco (except menthol stuff. LOL)
I've actually heard that the higher VG can hit you harder too, so maybe I don't even need to worry about the throat sensation! LOL

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
LOL, I always smoked menthol, and I still don't care to vape most of those.
Cinnamon is good stuff though - just be sure to not use plastic bottles or tanks if it's good and strong. :)
Thanks for the tip! WHy is it best to avoid that? I'm legit clueless about this part of the world and I'm trying to absorb all the info because it fascinates me. I just got my first box mod and I'm hooked!:hubba::hubba::hubba:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
My vendor of choice sets the ratio as part of the recipe. No options. Ratios vary with different flavors. I take what I get. I'm happy.
Thanks for the info, Foggy Road! I've been learning more and more from being with V4L, but I know ECF is an indispensable place to find all the best secrets and hacks. Hehe :headbang::headbang:

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Thanks for the tip! WHy is it best to avoid that? I'm legit clueless about this part of the world and I'm trying to absorb all the info because it fascinates me. I just got my first box mod and I'm hooked!:hubba::hubba::hubba:
Cinnamon and plastic seem to have a reaction, the tips of the plastic bottles tend to start leaking after a couple days and that can't be healthy...though it doesn't feel unhealthy coming from glass - which it does not seem to react to.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Cinnamon and plastic seem to have a reaction, the tips of the plastic bottles tend to start leaking after a couple days and that can't be healthy...though it doesn't feel unhealthy coming from glass - which it does not seem to react to.
Think I've also seen cinnamon listed as a plastic tank cracker juice. There's that plastic reaction thing again. But I have used tank cracker juices without a problem. Maybe takes long term exposure? Kinda makes ya wonder about the wisdom of vaping those juices tho.

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
It could very well be bad for me, but plastic is not lungs and it does not leave my throat or lungs feeling irritated...still I'd love it if some researchers looked into it.

In the meantime, I've put much, much worse things into my lungs in the bad old days.

When the local B&M makes me a batch of cinnamon juice it took 2-3 days to start deforming the bottle, after a couple times of that I immeditaley took it home and put it in amber glass and have not had a problem since. Only trust those guys with single flavor juices, only when I'm waiting on the mail.
Just Cinnamon flavor, VG, and VG nic-base, pretty hard to mess up.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Think I've also seen cinnamon listed as a plastic tank cracker juice. There's that plastic reaction thing again. But I have used tank cracker juices without a problem. Maybe takes long term exposure? Kinda makes ya wonder about the wisdom of vaping those juices tho.
Oh, wow. Thanks for sharing this. I've never tried it in a plastic tank.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It could very well be bad for me, but plastic is not lungs and it does not leave my throat or lungs feeling irritated...still I'd love it if some researchers looked into it.

In the meantime, I've put much, much worse things into my lungs in the bad old days.

When the local B&M makes me a batch of cinnamon juice it took 2-3 days to start deforming the bottle, after a couple times of that I immeditaley took it home and put it in amber glass and have not had a problem since. Only trust those guys with single flavor juices, only when I'm waiting on the mail.
Just Cinnamon flavor, VG, and VG nic-base, pretty hard to mess up.
"I've put much, much worse things into my lungs in the bad old days." Amen to that!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hmm. I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip!
I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread