How do you store everything? Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I don't have that much stuff yet - 4 or 5 devices, 3 tanks, some coils and under 20 bottles of pre-made juice. I've had it all in a plastic tote but that is rapidly getting too small for everything plus the boxes the tanks and devices came in - I save those.

You guys seem to have much larger collections of stuff and I just wondered how you keep everything separated/organized.

I'm thinking if I get into DIY ejuice I'm going to need a room for everything! :D

Pics please!

Vape3.jpg
    Vape1.jpg
    Vape2.jpg

Last edited:

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    It can definitely start to take over your house! :D

I have my mods and some of my tanks in 2 large plastic tubs with lids that I picked up at Walmart. More tanks in a dresser drawer. All my DIY stuff is stored in various spots in my kitchen, since that's where I do my DIY mixing.

United States

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    There was a point in time it looked like I was going to need a bigger boat.

Then one day I found a device I like, then another day a flavor I like. Now my juice stockpile fits in a drink can koozie in my refrigerator door and my daily carry fits in my shirt pocket.

All that other stuff was given away as I found folks who wanted it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I don't have a lot of mods and tanks but I have really got into DIY juice (and still have some pre-made juices thanks to deals I couldn't resist) Low budget so everything is in cardboard boxes. Actually it was all just cluttered on a high closet shelf and getting out of control. Even though I don't have that much (and what I do have is from closeout deals) there was a day when I just looked at it all and thought "geez... what the heck happened? Looks like some mad scientist... I remember when all I had was one simple AIO device, a single 5-pack of coils and a few juices" Still, it looks so much better than an ashtray full of butts (and a coffee can full from emptying the ashtray) I see it more like someone into cooking... a bunch of seasonings, spices, sauces and cooking gadgets. My son got this small "book rack" (included with some other things he got from a craigs list sale) and it would be perfect for my juices, DIY flavors and mods/tanks, but I don't have enough to fill it. Might use it anyway (free... he doesn't need it) and hope to eventually fill it up (with lots of DIY flavors mostly)
    BTW, "dollar stores" are a great way to get storage things for super cheap!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    20200107_063839.jpg

I have re organized and have a few other things since then but this is a cabinet that would usually be hung up in a house that I obtained and that's where I keep my stuff but it has sort of been growing out of that area recently kind of a large cabinet I guess if I didn't constantly take things out and use them I would be able to just jam it all in there

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    The only thing I have worth showing off is my rack for flavorings
    379ee0f2eb8799a719ea267efc705c18.jpg

OMG my 6year old granddaughter who lives with me has this very, very, very similar rack on her bedroom wall to display all her L.O.L. dolls. Hmmmm:glug::glug:

I couldn't could I:danger: :danger: :danger: could I? ;););)

Yeah/Nah... I am only joking, I think :lol::lol::lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread