Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
A vape chest like this one.

drawer-designs-woodworking-admirable-10-drawer-wooden-tool-chest-oak-veneer-tool-box-of-drawer-designs-woodworking.jpg

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Me too! Every few months I go to the Harbor Freight website to look at it. But, it's $80. I intend to buy it someday. But, I've been intending to buy it for a few years now.

I didn't know HF had them. I'll have to take a look. They're clones just like my atomizers --haha! ;) The authentic Gerstner chests can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars --> Search Results

I don't have much stuff or anything fancy for storage. But a friend of mine got an old solid oak card catalog thing from surplus auctions. She refinished it and uses it to store stuff (she doesn't vape). Looks real nice.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Last edited:

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
I only own a few mods and tanks and so far they have been integrated into existing desktop organizers and desk drawers. But I do have this little cosmetic holder that I use as a portable vape station. Right now it's got several tanks (up to 25mm) for switching out flavors, 10ml needle tip bottles for refilling, a glass bottle of coils, Cotton pad in a zip-lock bag, and the smaller slots at the center hold ceramic tweezers, jigs, clippers, etc. I pop cotton balls in the bottoms to give those 510 connectors a soft landing, they're plenty deep. It's been a big help to me, having everything handy whatever part of the house I am at.

vapestation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread