How to you store your tanks? picture show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
PicsArt_1412186321408.jpg

Hi friends, just wondering how you store your tanks? tanks only. I would love to see pictures of your tank storage methods.!! I was having a heck of a time storing my tanks until I found this handy holder online. So here is how I store mine now. How do you store yours?? :)

twall

Moved On
Sep 10, 2014
Jamestown, NY,USA
I flip the unused beauty rings upside down and stand them up on the small end. I made an aluminum stand at work for the biguns. Just a block of aluminum with some blind holes. Then, I put the bottles of whatever juice is in the tank behind it. In case I, you know, FORGET whatks in it. :laugh:

Although I have PB, my Blackberry is a finicky puke, and I can't post the pics. Sorry. :(

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I will be following this for sure. As yet I only have 8 or 9 tanks, most just live on a mod others on their rings if they have them. Another words, scattered around my desk :)

Dam, I need to do some dusting!

That's how mine were until I found this holder off ebay. I think it was hand made and the price was right!! They don't all perfectly fit into the holes but it's close enough. :)

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
man and i thought i had a lot of tanks. lol

I love to build! All but the nautilus and the calabash are rebuildables. It's a hobby of mine. I'll vape on one tank for awhile then go to another. I'm on a quest for my perfect rba. I've came darn close with a few of them! All but three are bottom fed. I got one more coming sat. The eleaf lemo. All but three are clones. But good clones.cant help it, I love bottom fed Rbas!! Believe it or not I use them ALL!!

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I have an acrylic stand, too. Its an el cheopo from ft. I think it was meant for juice bottles, but I use it for attys. Mine isn't very attractive so I keep ot in my juice cupboard.

I do need to make a portable mod stand so my dog and cat quit knocking them over all the time. I have mostly box mods and haven't found a ready made one that holds several box mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread