How Do You Store Your Supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Hello all! I've been perfecting my storage skills for my gear to increase max portability. I've included a picture to help visualize this but basically it is a CaseLogic portable hard drive case. Mine is loaded with three eGo's and one auto 510 battery. I also have room for an atty w/drip tip, four cartos, four 6ml bottles of liquid (I bought them from LiteCigUSA.net so I didn't have to carry around 30ml bottles all of the time) and an eGo USB charger. I believe the case was about $12 at Best buy. Let me know what you think!

DivaB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
Ohio
Because I'm stuck on pink and purples for the time being, I use eye glass cases for daily use. For my other items, I use a toolbox for my e-juice making supplies and a tri-fold craft bag for all my chargers, cartomizers, atomizers, super glue, blings, and what nots. It's great, because when you unfold it all, the inside pockets are all see through and I can easily find what I need, unzip the pocket and off I go.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
It's all good, except when you have leakage. What do you guys do when your juice leaks in your cases? Let's hear some views.

I haven't had that problem yet. I always put the soft end caps back on the cartos and attys so it hasn't been an issue. That would suck though. I suppose you could throw it in the wash.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I use an XL ego case for my hardware. I keep the carts in a camel snu tin and my carto in a tatto goo tin inside the case. I keep my juice in a seperate diabetes meter case so even if it leaks it only leaks on other juice. My home stuff is in 2 divided plastic containers, juice in one, hardware in another. I would love to get a tacklebox...ya hear that Santa?

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
The 99 cent store and Dollar Tree have some interesting cases. I bought some cell phone holders that work great for clipping inside my purse (or attaches to a belt loop). It holds an eGo and bottle of juice and was only $.99! At that price I was able to give several away to friends. I also picked up an eyeglass case (for the small reading glasses) that flips open at the top and my eGo fits perfectly. :)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I carry my ego in my pocket and keep all the rest of the juice and gear in a box. I plan on buying a tackle box, sometime soon.
Your carrying case is a good idea and looks very nice. The only thing I would worry about, if I had something like that, is that if I lost the case, I'd be screwed.

I guess you have never been burned before. I did that. When leaning over the button gets pressed and Youch oh. My wife too. She got a nasty burn on her leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread