Status
Not open for further replies.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
to get the most flavor?

do you use a HV mod, drip, use a cart mod, or have a special combo that you use specifically for TV liquids?

i usually use the BFD cart mod with my 510, but i tasted very little flavor with TV's liquids this way (the exception being Atomic Cinnacide of course). i almost gave up on my other flavors until i tried dripping it, and what a difference it's made! the flavors are much more potent and i can actually taste the individual flavor notes. i've got an eGo, a LR atty and drip tip on the way, and i can't wait to use them all together with TV's liquids!

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
Oh I'm no fun- I use 510 atty's and just regular 510 battery's 2 mega's (including my lovely emerald green mega) and a regular 510-- have carts filled with a flavor for each battery.
(i do use the BFD using a coffee straw- they really work great for me)

I want a chuck or a screwdriver but I am suppose to be saving money since I quit smoking lol- I do have a birthday next month maybe I'll drop a couple hints to the hubby---

stevej2k

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Virginia
I want a chuck or a screwdriver but I am suppose to be saving money since I quit smoking lol- I do have a birthday next month maybe I'll drop a couple hints to the hubby---[/QUOTE]

In the long run you may save money, when a 510 battery goes dead it's gone. In a Chuck/Screwdriver/Silver Bullet/XS-Haler and others that I don't own, they are solid. The batteries you put in them are heavy duty and I haven't seen any degradation of any I have. For me a battery in my chuck or Silver Bullet (18650) last about 2 days between charges, and I have never pushed them until they were low. The Screwdriver and XS-Haler use 16340s and I usually change those daily.
To me the big difference is consistency. I found with the "standard" batteries that every hit was a little diffrent and that they were constantly in need of a charge.
And, of course, the Chuck and Silver Bullet are beautiful, they are a pleasure to use and to behold.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread