How does avocado 24 compare to bottom feed system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I highly considering getting a bottom feed mod.I like dripping for flavor and dense vapor so I think I'd enjoy bottom feeding mods.
    I tried an avocado and it was very close to dripping but it went through liquid fast even using one 0.8ohm coil at 26 watts.
    I can't drip the same amount that fast or I'd over dose on nicotine.

Do bottom feed systems use liquid as fast as avocado 24?

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 27, 2015
    I don't own an avocado, but it's difficult to compare flavour from one atty to another, there are just way to many variables. Chamber size, coil position, airflow and drip tip will all effect the flavour, along with your build wattage and vaping style. It's also very subjective. Overall I prefer a small single coil atty but you might hate it!
    If you have a dripper that you like then many can be converted to bottom feed, then the flavour will be the same, the only difference is that many find squonking is much more convenient.

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2011
    Covington Ga
    The Boreas vapes like a cloud chucking beast open, a Kayfun Lite v2 on steriods closed and is easy to build once you sit down and do it.....Its a little intimidating when you look at it the first time....But you soon figure out that Roxy is a genius and this is her best work too date.

The Avocado vapes like a freshly filled dripper from fill to empty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread