How does Heather's Heavenly Vapes compare to "higher end" e-liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I've been vaping for about 3 years. I started with stuff like MBV, then moved on to things like The Vapor Chef, Alice in Vapeland, Seduce Juice, Velvet Cloud Vapor, etc. (and I still enjoy their e-liquids)

Over the last year or so I've been vaping more e-liquids like Suicide Bunny, but now I'm wondering about HHV again. I tried 3-4 flavors about 6 months after I started vaping and I wasn't blown away. I liked one flavor, but the rest I thought were just ok. I know my tastes have changed a lot since then, so I was kind of wondering how HHV compares to other e-liquids out there.

Could anyone compare some of their flavors to any others you've tried? I think I'm more interested in fruits, drinks, and bakery type flavors than tobaccos, if that makes a difference.

Reactions: fogmust

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I don't know how they compare but in the past they were rated extremely high in the awards threads here on ECF. I believe their tobaccos are the most popular but if you didn't care for them then thats fine .

I bet people who tried the juices you think are great may think they are just OK so normal stuff.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Their fruits are specifically the thing I think is worth investigating. Some solid other flavors, but the fruit is where I found them best. Their Blueberry, Raspberry, Crackberry and Black and Blue were all some of my favorites for about a year. In fact, I have yet to find better fruit flavors of these from any other vendor.

But just note that their consistency can be hit and miss; sometimes amazing and sometimes it doesn't taste the same on the next batch. Also their customer service can be downright dreadful if you receive a subpar bottle. So I can't fully recommend them, but I can attest to some potential greatness.

I think it's worth doing a sampler of those flavors if you're looking for something in that vein.

Last edited:
Reactions: VapnWitch

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
I've been vaping for about 3 years. I started with stuff like MBV, then moved on to things like The Vapor Chef, Alice in Vapeland, Seduce Juice, Velvet Cloud Vapor, etc. (and I still enjoy their e-liquids)

Over the last year or so I've been vaping more e-liquids like Suicide Bunny, but now I'm wondering about HHV again. I tried 3-4 flavors about 6 months after I started vaping and I wasn't blown away. I liked one flavor, but the rest I thought were just ok. I know my tastes have changed a lot since then, so I was kind of wondering how HHV compares to other e-liquids out there.

Could anyone compare some of their flavors to any others you've tried? I think I'm more interested in fruits, drinks, and bakery type flavors than tobaccos, if that makes a difference.

I went pretty much through the same process, except that for me it is Halo, 5P and a bunch of other unsuccessful experiments in between. Tried HHV 6 months after I tried them first and it was still the same for me - OK, but nothing to write home about. Not enough TH for me, and tastes just OK. BN, on the other hand.... I am blown away. I would give them a shot if you want a great tobacco NET.

Reactions: VapnWitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread