How does the tank system compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mboose

Jan 15, 2012
North Carolina
Hey guys, I recently got a joyetech ego-T. One of my biggest pet peeves about ecigs is having to refill the cartomizers/cartridges often. With the ego-T I saw somewhere that I'd be able to use the tank sytem. From what I can tell, I put 1.5ml (depending on size of tank) of liquid in and it self-feeds liquid.

Is this the basic idea? Also, do they smoke noticeably different than cartomizers/cartridges? Does the liquid burn faster at all? Are there any problems associated with having no sort of "filter"?

Thanks in advance.

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Hi Mboose from another North Carolinian...

Yes, you have the basics of how a tank system works.

I have found that each system has its own quirks and there will be a learning curve on using it. Most is trial and error and asking questions.

I've been using the 510 tanks and atomizers on my Riva and I'm very pleased with it.

The tank systems do seem to use liquid faster, and I can't explain why.

I've not had any leakage or flooding with my tank system so far (been using it about 3 weeks now).

The "no filler" tank system seems to work just fine and it's a pleasure to be able to see how much liquid is left in the tank.

I've had no problem with the "burnt taste" as long as I don't vape the tank dry. I'll refill mine when it's 1/4 to 1/3 empty.

Using a syringe it takes about 5 - 10 seconds to fill my tank.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread